Overall Review

3.4

July 27th, 2016
Staff at the Livingston TX office should be fired. They are completely incompetent. How could this not be a reflecton of the doctors lack of concern? Dr. has multiple clinics designed to make him rich instead of providing the best medical care possible.

May 22nd, 2016
A very unprofessional doctor

March 3rd, 2016
I loved seeing Dr. Woodrome in Livingston he has always been great with my family. He is not seeing patient in Splendora and he can spend more time with you. So if you need to see Dr. Woodrome go see him in Splendora.

February 26th, 2016
very disapointed
At first I really liked the doctor and his two very friendly nurses. They were very helpful and had a great professional manner. I noticed the two nnurses that were there prior were no longer working there and the one new nurse that visits the patients before The doctor was very rude and unhelpful. Tue doctor usually comes in very happy and loud and checks to see how I've been doing on my suboxone but this time is was very rushed and short. The nurse asked why I was so early coming in for my refill and as I was explaining the situation she kept going back and forth between my room and the doctor.. she demanded a urine screen in which I had no issues with. The doctor basically said he would not fill my medicine early and he out me on a alternative brand and unwashed grateful for that but it was only half the dose i was used to taking and I would still be short till my next appointment. I called to speak with the doctor about my options as you can't just quit taking suboxone without titrating down and the nurse refused to let me speak to him saying the doctor never returns phone calls and there was nothing they could do for me.. she basically said I was on my own till the ninth and they were unwilling to help. I was extremely upset because I have two small children to care for and I don't want to go into withdrawal from not having my medicine. I never thought he would leave me high and dry in a scary situation. Even though I out myself in this position I have never known a doctor to leave his patients alone without any help or support during an already stressful time. The fact that the new nurses were unwilling and refused to let me speak with the doctor was the first straw and when they said I was in my own I was forced to find a new doctor. People take advantage of a person in a position of vulnerability and that's what happened. 0 stars for me.

December 28th, 2015
Spent less then five minutes and over charged me. Horrible.

April 7th, 2015
Dr was great, staff is terrible.
Dr Woodrome was great with my daughter, but the woman who handles the insurance is rude, and very unprofessional. We went to the Livingston office and we were asked by the nurse to contact insurance provider to speed up the prior authorization form for the medication. I called insurance on Wed., I got the information as requested, insurance faxed the Drs office the paper while I was on the phone with them. We were told on Friday by the pharmacy that insurance approval was now pending on the Dr. I called Thursday and Friday to speak with Christie, the one who handles the insurance at Dr Woodrome 's office, I was told she would call me back, but never did. Monday morning I called back and did talk to her, she said IF she had time, she would do it that day. I called back and spoke the the office manager, she said she would help Christie take care of it, and call me back that afternoon with an update. Well it is now Tuesday night, still no phone call, and the pharmacy said still no approval. I realize there is a lot of red tape involved in insurance claims, but a little kindness and consideration from the office staff would have went a long way.

March 18th, 2015
There are no stars above because they would have had to attempted something to rate a star. He did not visit my "room", staff demanded urine and blood samples with no explanation as to what kind of tests were being preformed. If my insurance bills me later, I have no idea what can be charged. This was the absolute worst "Dr." Visit I have experienced, and Dr visits are usually unpleasant due to illness.

February 12th, 2015
Wait time was 5hrs with a set apt.

September 5th, 2013
I injured my foot, I called their livingston office and was refused service. I was told no appointments were available and to go to urgent care. It cost me over $200 for them to tell me its broken and to see my primary care dr. Well I guess I will be looking for a new primary care dr. in the area.

June 21st, 2013
This office has changed, I will not be back.
I have been a patient of Dr. Woodrome's for years, have even convinced my family to see him (12 people). Something has changed, he has become extremely arrogant and doesn't seem to care, his office staff are rude and unknowledgeable. Sadly the one nurse left has even become lazy and doesn't seem to care when I approached her regarding my medicine. I spoke with the manager about a bill that I don't owe, she became defensive and rude. My family and I will be changing doctors immediately.

June 6th, 2013
This office is a joke
Still waiting for my prescriptions to be called into the pharmacy. I used to be able to leave a message and a nurse would call me back. I have left several messages and the very last time asked for the nurse that always called me she is no longer there. The staff now doesn't care. They just tell me they are busy and will call me back.

June 4th, 2013
June 3 visit time for a change
Me and my husband have been going to see Dr. Woodrome for many years. Always seemed welcome and never had a problem refilling my medicine. Lately, we can't get them to order the medicine or even get it tight when they do. My husband has been out if his heart medicine. After a lot of the girl who answers the phone just gives me the same excuse. I was there on Monday morning and see too many changes and Dr seems in a rush and the nurses don't know what they are doing. The wait always was long but the girls made us laugh and feel like we were special, we didn't mind the wait. Now they are just rude and not the same people.