A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Woodson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woodson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Woodson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Woodson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Robert Woodson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Woodson practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.