Neurologist
Video profile
2900 Hillrise Dr
Las Cruces, NM 88011
575-521-7021
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  I feel scammed and like I have wasted my time.  |  show details
by Jane Doe on Aug 14th, 2014

orm of medical practice. My child pointed out at rude he was to me and how he wouldn't let me speak. If a child so young can point this out how sad is that? Not to mention being charged a fee every time any type of form needs to be filled out. He doesn't even complete the forms accurately yet charges you for them. He even goes as far as to leave half of the questions unanswered. It is ridiculous and unprofessional. He is not a good doctor at all.

|  show details
Jan 4th, 2014

His lack of taking the severity of my daughters' illness led to her death. His philosophy of diagnos/treatment cost me my only child. I will never know the whole truth, but I do know that everything was not done to prevent this tragedy. Happy playful girl one day, and 6 days later she was in Heaven with our Lord.

|  Excellent experience!  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2013

Excellent experienceWell trainedUnderstand neurology!

|  GREAT STAFF, D- on doctor.  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr. Woody was rude, disrespectful,short-tempered and jokes inappropriate. No explanation for ordering me to wait outside while he performed a physical exam on my teen grandson who was there to see him for a concussion. When I asked for copy of the eeg report, he shouted "NO. You will not get one...I am seeing patients. NO!"