by Judy Shipp on Mar 21st, 2016

My son has seen Dr. Woody for nearly 23 years and we have complete confidence in him. He is sharp, witty, great sense of humor and highly intelligent. He is always professional and truly cares for his well being.

MD - Poor excuse - Neurosurgeon - ha ha - Prescriptions only show details MD - Poor excuse - Neurosurgeon - ha ha - Prescriptions only
by Wayne C. on Dec 23rd, 2015

From being rude to a complete jerk - my evaluation. Certainly wouldn't recommend him for a job at McDonalds. Need a Neurosurgeon - go to El Paso !!

Sep 29th, 2015

Very disappointed in this doctor he prescribes my 10-year-old son medicine and from one day to another takes it from him and after I pleaded with him to give it back to him they said no and there's nothing they can do for him very unethical he should know You don't take someone off those type of meds From one day to another horrible doctor doesn't matter his education doesn't matter how well he was of a doctor doing this just made him the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life for my son

Mar 16th, 2015

I went to Dr. Woody when I first got diagnosed with seizures. He started me on Zonagram which I started to have hives and redness in all part of my body. He ignored it, said it was nothing to be worried about. Made it seem like my parents and I were just being exaggerated worriers. A month later I ended up in the hospital for about 3 weeks due to a SEVERE allergic reaction. I was diagnosed with Steven Johnson Syndrome. I ended up allergic to the medication he was giving me. Might I add that I had up to 5 different specialist CHECKING ON me almost everyday and NOT ONCE did Dr. Woody stop by to check on my status! DO NOT RECOMMEND

3 Appointments show details 3 Appointments
Sep 26th, 2014

Usual MD who actually spends time talking with patient and explaining. No computer in office to distract. Uses the most conservative Rx that would be effective. Personable.

I feel scammed and like I have wasted my time. show details I feel scammed and like I have wasted my time.
by Jane Doe on Aug 14th, 2014

orm of medical practice. My child pointed out at rude he was to me and how he wouldn't let me speak. If a child so young can point this out how sad is that? Not to mention being charged a fee every time any type of form needs to be filled out. He doesn't even complete the forms accurately yet charges you for them. He even goes as far as to leave half of the questions unanswered. It is ridiculous and unprofessional. He is not a good doctor at all.

Jan 4th, 2014

His lack of taking the severity of my daughters' illness led to her death. His philosophy of diagnos/treatment cost me my only child. I will never know the whole truth, but I do know that everything was not done to prevent this tragedy. Happy playful girl one day, and 6 days later she was in Heaven with our Lord.