Dr. Robert Peter Woroniecki MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Woroniecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Woroniecki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woroniecki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Woroniecki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.More Education & Awards
Dr. Woroniecki has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woroniecki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Woroniecki practice?
Dr. Robert Woroniecki practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Nephrology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Emergency Physicians, and New York Nephrologists.