A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Woroniecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Woroniecki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woroniecki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woroniecki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Woroniecki has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Piotr Woroniecki MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Woroniecki practice?
- Dr. Robert Woroniecki has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Woroniecki practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.