A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Worsing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Worsing is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Worsing, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worsing graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Worsing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Research Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arnold Worsing MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Worsing practice?
- Dr. Robert Worsing has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Worsing practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blue Springs, MO.
See Blue Springs Surgeons.