Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Life Saver show details Life Saver
by Bonnie M on Aug 26th, 2016

Saved my life after a heart attack. I am very grateful.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Sharon Rackley on Aug 20th, 2016

I am and have been a patient of Dr. Wozniak for years and find he is the most understanding Dr. I have ever seen, He listens never interrupts you, answers your questions and takes his time with you, I would never see another heart Dr., his staff is very friendly.

Dr. Robert Wozniak show details Dr. Robert Wozniak
by Janice Humphrey on Aug 9th, 2016

Dr. Robert Wozniak is an excellent cardiologist. He takes the time to explain any changes needed to continue walking in good health. He recommends changes he would like you, as the patient, to make and why he thinks the changes are needed. He is a doctor that cares about your health and how you will make the changes to continue being healthy.

by Dave Norwood on Jun 22nd, 2016

Very friendly and professional staff, great nurse and Dr. Wozniac never seemed in a hurry to end office visit, he asked questions and listened to answers. I felt very comfortable, never rushed and totally sure that I was in very competant hands. I would recomend him to any one.

by Robert Garvie on Jan 1st, 2016

Dr Wozniak is perhaps the best informed and accurate cardiologist I have been attended to with life to date. Great diagnostician with a very broad band of expertise and knowledge. He takes the time to explain your issue(s).

Happy with Dr. Wozniak show details Happy with Dr. Wozniak
by Frank on Oct 21st, 2015

My wife and I are patients of Dr. Wozniak, and we are very happy with his service in the last few years; we strongly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable about his medical expertise and a good listener to our problems and suggest solutions quickly. He also work with our insurance so that we are in network and don’t have to paid lots of deductibles per visits or necessary medical procedures.

by Bobby D on Aug 13th, 2015

Dr Wozniak was at the ER when I had my heart attack and he made sure I knew everything that was going on. Every follow up visit that I have at the clinic he always takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered and that I understand everything he is saying. In my opinion I have the greatest Cardiologist in the nation with Dr Wozniak. I will always be grateful to him for the treatment he provided when I had the heart attack and the caring attitude he always shows at every office visit.

Good Doctor and Nurse Practitioner show details Good Doctor and Nurse Practitioner
Aug 12th, 2015

Dr. Wozniak was very kind when he came in to talk to me and took his time to explain things. His Nurse Practitioner was also very kind and took her time to explain things to me. I am very pleased with both of them and feel like I can trust their judgment.

Jan 21st, 2015

This physician is what medicine is about. The man cares and it shows. He is able to explain what's going on and will repeat and try different approaches if I have difficulty understanding.

Jun 30th, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Wozniak for about 9 months now and I have been very pleased with him. He has explained things to me in very simple ways that I can understand. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone.