Learn more about Dr. Robert Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wozniak, Endocrinologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wozniak
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Wozniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wozniak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wozniak graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wozniak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wozniak MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wozniak practice?
- Dr. Robert Wozniak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wozniak practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Endocrinologists.