Learn more about Dr. Robert Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wozniak, Endocrinologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wozniak
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wozniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wozniak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wozniak graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wozniak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wozniak MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wozniak practice?
- Dr. Robert Wozniak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wozniak practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Endocrinologists.