Dr. Robert Wymer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wymer?

February 25th, 2017

Wrong diagnosis

Dr Wymer diagnosed me with asma. I have a respiratory infection. I am over 50 an have never had asma in my life. He got upset when I questioned him an slammed his clip board down on the bed. Shame on you doctor for not listening on your patient. I have had theses type of infections many times in my life enough to know what it is. You should listen to your patients not your ego. Doctors do not know all an do not always get it right. This doctor got it wrong. I had to demand a chest X-ray an then he said he did not even look at my X-ray. Not a good doctor in my opinion.

December 31st, 2011

Experienced MS

Competent, caring. Has enough experience to know what he is doing. Better doctor than one often gets at TX MedClinic.