A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wyrsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wyrsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyrsch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyrsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wyrsch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyrsch graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Wyrsch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bradley Wyrsch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wyrsch practice?
- Dr. Robert Wyrsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wyrsch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Springfield Surgeons.