A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wyrsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wyrsch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyrsch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wyrsch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyrsch graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Wyrsch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bradley Wyrsch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wyrsch practice?
- Dr. Robert Wyrsch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wyrsch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ozark, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Ozark Surgeons.