Learn more about Dr. Robert Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Murphy, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures and Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert X. Murphy practice?
Dr. Robert Murphy practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Plastic Surgeons and Bethlehem Surgeons.