A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tung is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tung graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Yuen-Liang Tung MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Y. Tung practice?
- Dr. Robert Tung has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tung practices Psychiatry near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Psychiatrists.