A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tung is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tung
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Tung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tung graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Yuen-Liang Tung MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Y. Tung practice?
- Dr. Robert Tung has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tung practices Psychiatry near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Psychiatrists.