A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yacavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yacavone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yacavone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacavone graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yacavone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Yacavone MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Yacavone practice?
- Dr. Robert Yacavone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Yacavone practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Internists and Kalispell Gastroenterologists.