Learn more about Dr. Robert Yacavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yacavone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yacavone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacavone graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yacavone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Yacavone MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Yacavone practice?
- Dr. Robert Yacavone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Yacavone practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kalispell, MT and Whitefish, MT.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Gastroenterologists.