A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros.
Dr. Yacoub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Yacoub MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Robert Yacoub has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Yacoub practices Anesthesiology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists.