A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yamada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yamada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamada
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yamada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamada graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yamada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Yamada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Yamada practice?
- Dr. Robert Yamada has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Yamada practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors.