Dr. Robert Yamada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Yamada?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 9th, 2010

dr, yamada

I have been with Dr. Yamada since I can remember. He has taken care of every problem I have had. He has helped me with my now non existent ADD, he helped me find a brainbiofeedback doctor who helped me concentrate. Also, to say the least he is a very awesome doctor who truly cares about the welfare of his patients and takes the time to ask you how your life is going and what you like to do, above all he doesn't have to look at his chart to know or remember your name. He can just walk in the door and say "Hey, (your name), hows basketball practice?". Dr. Yamada is very experienced doctor for being a relatively "new" doctor. Dr. Yamada is wonderful and I have had good experiences with him. I would consider him highly!!!.

August 26th, 2015