Dr. Robert Yarbrough MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 7 reviews

July 1st, 2015
OUTSTANDING, was walking within hours after my hip was replaced.

October 9th, 2014
I do not recommend
Would never consider this doctor again. He has much to learn in the dept of bedside manner.

April 3rd, 2014
Patient
I would and have recommended Dr. Yarborough to friends and family. His bedside manner is great. He's compassionate and an excellent surgeon

April 26th, 2013
Systems Integration Project Manager
Dr. Yarbrough did an excellent job in my hip replacement. I had no problems related to the surgery and am recovering at a very good rate. After 4 weeks I am doing things that I have not done for 6-7 years, like tying my shoes without significant effort and pain, getting in and out of cars without pushing off and grabbing the frame of the car and in my gym workouts I can sit with both knees even and facing straight ahead. He uses the Anterior method for hip replacement which is a huge plus for recovery and movement. His staff was excellent and responsive, and I had very little wait time once in his office. He visited me in the hospital at 10:30 at night after a full day of surgery. He was extremely positive during the whole process.

October 27th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
A very pleasant doctor to deal with, made being ill a little easier, very nice man. My only grievance is that I believe that he may be over worked and I had to wait and even come back for an appointment because he was busy, in surgery I believe.However,Dr. Yarbrough is an asset to Northside Forsyth Hospital.Otherwise, I can't say enough about his knowledge and great personality! KUDOS ! Dr. Yarbrough

April 21st, 2010
He was courteous.Explained my problem clearly. Good experience.

February 6th, 2009
Don't let this man waste your time...
He does not listen to the patient nor try to accurately diagnose your problem, he's more interested in getting as many patients in-and-out as he can.I was snet to get an MRI to have for him to use to help figure out what was wrong with me, but after waiting for 2hrs., he felt that an x-ray would suffice and wanted me to go to more therapy,which I told him was causing me terrible discomfort.I even brought my copy of my MRI to the ofice because he said he would look at them. After two days of disregarding the MRI, I went back to get my disc. Only when he was informed that I wanted my disc back and was getting a second opinion did he even ATTEMPT to look at the MRI. I had already been informed that the MRI showed tearing in my labrum and some bone spurs,to which he agreed and still wanted me to follow his first recommendation-go to therapy-the same therapy I told him was causing me the terrible discomfort. After I was relayed that message from him,I relayed one back"tell him he's an a**hole and please give me my disc"! My husband had a similar bad result from the CArtersville Bone and Joint Group there but we figured it was just HIS doctor... SHAME ON US!!! There will NEVER be a third time charm!