A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R. Yarish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R. Yarish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R. Yarish, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarish graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Yarish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R. Scott Yarish MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R. S. Yarish practice?
- Dr. R. Yarish has 3 office locations.
Dr. R. Yarish practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Lake Jackson, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.