A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R. Yarish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R. Yarish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yarish
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yarish Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. R. Yarish, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarish graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Yarish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R. Scott Yarish MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R. S. Yarish practice?
- Dr. R. Yarish has 3 office locations.
Dr. R. Yarish practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Lake Jackson, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.