A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yarish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yarish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yarish, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarish graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Yarish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Yarish MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Yarish practice?
- Dr. Robert Yarish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Yarish practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons.