A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yasner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yasner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Connecticut Health Of Southport, Llc, Southport CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yasner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Yasner practice?
Dr. Robert Yasner practices Internal Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Internists.