A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yasner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yasner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yasner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Yasner MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Yasner practice?
- Dr. Robert Yasner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Yasner practices Internal Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Internists.