A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yatto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yatto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yatto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yatto graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Yatto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- White County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Yatto MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Yatto practice?
- Dr. Robert Yatto has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Yatto practices Internal Medicine near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Internists.