Internists
96 Hayes St
Ste 102
Crossville, TN 38555
931-707-7777
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  Excellent Doc  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

I needed an colonoscopy (I had just turned 50). Dr. Yatto was personable. Didn't talk down to me and answered every question I asked. My procedure went very well and I didn't have any discomfort at all. 30 minutes in post-op and then I went home. I highly recommend him. K. D. Crossville, TN

|  never go to this doctor  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2011

I went to this quack on a referal. I had a endoscopy in 2010 and was very frightened and had been putting it off because of fear of being awake. He knew this and proceded to do the procedure anyway. I was fully awake and his nurse informed him that I was terrified and he told her it would take a horse tranqulizer to knock me out. Tears were running down my face as I was forced to endure this without any medicine. I vomited excessecively and cried and the nurse held my hand and said that it would be over soon. I could not speak because of the tube down my throat. I have never met such a uncaring, rude doctor in my life. I considered suing him because of the trauma. He is now trying to sue me for a bill of almost 7000 dollars for the mistreatment he did. I had insurance and never recieved a bill. I am so upset and would like to know how he still is able to practice medicine since I am clearly not the only patient he has done this too. Please post your experience if he has done anything to you. Thanks. He needs to be stopped.

|  no good  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2010

very poor service. Had blood work done and nobody will return my phone call..Would not recommend anyone to him. Very displeased with the outcome.Don't know how a doctor could treat there patient so rudely.

|  show details
Dec 24th, 2009

I had a horrible experience(endoscopy, prior to gall bladder surgery,unnecessary and aborted due to my resistance since I felt pain and was scared out of my wits)with this uncaring, mean man, in 1994 in NY I was traumatized and frightened. No individual should ever have to endure the mental and physical consequences of a procedure at the hands of Dr. Yatto. Don't trust him.