A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yerrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yerrington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yerrington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerrington graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yerrington has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Foster Yerrington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Yerrington practice?
- Dr. Robert Yerrington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Yerrington practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.