A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yerrington is Good. Dr. Yerrington has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yerrington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerrington graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yerrington has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yerrington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yerrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Yerrington practice?
Dr. Robert Yerrington practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Yerrington, Dr. Bobby Yerrington, Dr. Robbie Yerrington, Dr. Rupert Yerrington