Learn more about Dr. Robert Yerrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yerrington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yerrington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerrington graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yerrington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yerrington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Yerrington practice?
Dr. Robert Yerrington practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, Occupational Medicine, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians, San Antonio General Practitioners, San Antonio Preventive Medicine Specialists, San Antonio Physiatrists, and San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.