Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
long time patient
I have been to many doctors in my lifetime but never one so kind, congenial and caring as Dr. Bob Yerrington. he comes into the exam room with the most beautiful, broad smile you have ever in your life seen. Immediately you feel comfortable and at ease. He also knows his medicine and in my opinion he is one of a kind as a doctor. God bless Dr. Bob.

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Yerrington is really great and gives much attention to his patients. He is very thorough and explains things well. He also answers all your questions without rushing you out. I love that! The trouble with this is they overbook and you are often waiting 45 mins to an hour for an appointment, but if you are ever running late, then you miss your appointment and they charge you a missed appointment fee. There must be a way to find a balance. Maybe his nurse or PA can explain things and answer questions that are gonna take over the next appointment block, or something like that....

February 4th, 2013
Wonderful!
I went in for an office visit last week, and I must say Dr.Yerrington is such a sweet man, and very caring. I asked him several questions and he thoroughly explained each answer to my understanding which i loved. My children also see him and love coming to the office knowing they're going to see they're favorite doctor! I wouldn't change doctors for the world! He's Awesome!

July 1st, 2011
Horrible Staff
Staff had me wait for over 30 mintues then infirmed me that he was at a conference and would not be in today at all. They indicated they knew he was going to be out but had negleated to tell me and other patients. I have also been waiting on a prescritpion to be called in that I have been waiting for a month. Staff is horrible and do not care. Do not go to this establishment!

May 8th, 2011
genuine, caring, knowledgable
very compassionate and helped our whole family

September 22nd, 2010
Dr. Yerrington is a good doctor but his wife is VERY rude and they charge for everything. They charge $35. for a letter I needed for a lift to be put on my van. They do nothing to help without charging.

April 15th, 2010
Awful wait time, rude staff, but nice doctor, don't go here
My entire family (parents, grandparents, siblings) were treated here for years, and now that I am adult, I have had enough and will never go back.I wait from 45 minutes to 2.5 hours EVERY APPT whether scheduled in advance or if they are "fitting me in." Once, I was sick and took off work to go in for a 9am appt. When I arrived, there were TWELVE PEOPLE signed in with 9am appts. Of course the Dr. cannot see twelve people in one or two hours, let alone all at the same time! That day I waited 2.5 hours to see him, and that was the last day I will be in his office. They should at least schedule their appts at 9, 9:10, 9:20, etc.His wife sometimes helps with his practice, and she treats people very rudely, for no reason. She talked to me once about scheduling appts, and I haven't had anyone speak that rudely to me in years.His staff are not very warm or friendly, but just go through the motions.He does not have an asst or PA who can help treat people for minor issues like flu, colds, so that exacerbates how you get stuck waiting forever in his office anytime you go.In addition to general practice, I had laser hair removal done there on my face (I am female). They charged me a fortune, then it didn't work which they blamed on me, and they caused blisters on my face that scarred me. I later found out from a friend who works for a professional laser hair removal facility that Dr. Yerrington was not doing the process or timing of the process correctly, and that is why I had those problems.He charges for every little thing, and does not do patients any favors. If you just need a prescription called in, or you have an emergency that makes you miss an appt, they will charge you for every thing.He is pleasant and caring once you talk to him, but that is not enough to overcome all these other terrible issues. I will never be back.

August 20th, 2009
Mr. Carveth Augustus Hall
Dr. Yerrington has been my physician for the past 5 years. I was referred to him by my wife. He has been her family's doctor for more than 10 years. He is quite mannerable. Always nice, in a good mood, and very talkative to patients. He gives great advice and weighs the pros and cons when I ask questions about my health, other procedures, and about medications.I feel very comfortable with him as my doctor.