A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yniguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yniguez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yniguez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yniguez graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Yniguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Childrens Mercy Hosp, Kansas City, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Diego Yniguez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Yniguez practice?
- Dr. Robert Yniguez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Yniguez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.