Learn more about Dr. Robert Yohai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yohai, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yohai
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yohai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yohai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yohai graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yohai has 13 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Yohai MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Yohai practice?
- Dr. Robert Yohai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Yohai practices Ophthalmology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Santa Rosa Ophthalmologists.