Learn more about Dr. Robert Yohai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yohai, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yohai
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yohai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yohai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yohai graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yohai has 13 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Yohai MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Yohai practice?
- Dr. Robert Yohai has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Yohai practices Ophthalmology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Ophthalmologists.