Dr. Robert Yohai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Yohai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017

Dr. Yohai MD

Good doctor. explains details carefully. very gentle. needs a little clean up on clothing.

December 22nd, 2015

Exceptionally professional, yet personable. Obviously "knows his stuff" which really instills confidence.

December 10th, 2013

Surgery was explained,appointment on time, surgery exceptional and great results. Follow up visits and directions of eye drops were explained perfectly.

October 3rd, 2013

Cataract Surgery

My eyesight had deteriorated with age and I had difficulty passing an eye exam at the DMV. Making an appointment was not difficult. Dr. Yohai evaluated my eyesight and we determined that cataract surgery for my right eye would be the best option and that my left eye did not need immediate attention. Dr. Yohai advised me to defer surgery on my left eye until needed. Approximately a year later I made an appointment to have surgery on my left eye which Dr. Yohia concurred in after his examination. I am very happy with the care provided and the outcome. Where I was using cheap "cheater" glasses prior to surgery, I am now able to read even fine print without glasses. I experienced no adverse complications following either surgery. I would recommend Dr. Yohia to my friends and family.

September 30th, 2013

I Can See Again

I am a 70 year old who was in need of cataract surgery in both eyes. I was referred to Dr. Yohai by patients who had surgery with him. I was immediately put at ease by his professional staff and Dr. Yohai's self confidence and demeanor. I had both surgery's done this summer about two months apart. The difference in my vision was remarkable. The brightness and clarity of my vision can't almost be described. Trees, people again are clear and alive. I can see leaves on tree, and their movement in the wind. On my final post-op visit, both eyes were 20/15. I would highly recommend Dr. Yohai to anyone needing cataract surgery. He is the best.

May 3rd, 2013

Worst Doctor Experience Ever

Arrived on time and early enough to fill out the paperwork. Was led to an office, asked to remove my contact lenses, and waited for 40 minutes while the doctor was in the next room making his weekend plans and chatting about sports. When he finally decided to make his entrance, he began arguing with me about my symptoms. I had enough of this abuse by then and just walked out. Luckily, there are several great opthamologists in the area so I have a choice.

May 5th, 2012

Emergency Patient

His office got me in the same day. He heard my issues and did a comprehensive exam. I was lucky and did not have a permanent issue, but he was able to explain to me the warning signs by degree and how best to respond. More info than I had previously. Very much appreciated his clarity.

August 13th, 2011

Diagnosed difficult problem on first visit

I had been suffering with pain and swelling in my eyes for three years. Other eye doctors, an ENT doctor and my primary doctor were unable to tell me what the problem was. On the first visit he diagnosed the problem. An angiogram confirmed his diagnosis, and now the end of my suffering is in sight!! His bedside manner may be a little gruff, but he is an outstanding Doctor!

August 3rd, 2011

Worst bedside manner and attitude.

September 1st, 2010

Wonderful Eye Care

Dr. Yohai is a wonderful doctor. What is equally if not more important is that he is a caring, thoughtful human being. Something we don't always find in doctors. I highly recommend him!

August 18th, 2017