A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yoho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yoho, Cosmetic Surgeron, Emergency Physician, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yoho, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoho graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yoho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Memorial Hosp, Pasadena, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Yoho MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Yoho practice?
- Dr. Robert Yoho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Yoho practices Emergency Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Pasadena Emergency Physicians.