Robert A Yoho, MD
Video profile
797 S Arroyo Pkwy
Pasadena, CA 91105
626-585-0800
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.7925531914894 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
by noemi on Jul 12th, 2014

Dr. Yoho is great ! Has a wonderful wife and staff . Happy with my results :-).

Apr 10th, 2014

I have had such a great experience with Dr. Yoho and his staff I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. I no longer dread looking in the mirror his work is absolutely amazing.

Mar 28th, 2014

Muy amable el dr y la enfermera ...

Mar 13th, 2014

I saw dr Yoho in 2009 and got a mini lift and my lids and lips done. My friend who worked at MTO said Dr. Yoho came highly recommended by working women. I think Dr. Yoho is an artist and always enhances my beauty at the same time slowing down the effects of aging. Love Judy and the nurses too. My experience is always warm and good here. .

Feb 26th, 2014

The staff and Dr. Yoho were nothing but friendly to me and my family when I came for my visit. We felt so comfortable with Dr. Yoho and Judy. I absolutely love how my breasts look and I have been recommending all of my friends.

Feb 20th, 2014

Restylane or any kind of filler had never crossed my mind, but thanks to Dr. Yoho I look refreshed. He did a wonderful job and it was pretty much pain free.

Nov 24th, 2013

Dr yoho and his staff are amazing. I got my Botox done by Jeremy (the P.A) and absolutely love it.

by Renee on Jun 20th, 2013

I am very grateful having Doctor Yoho. As for doing my surgery, he is very understanding...Renee

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Lupita espindola on Jun 11th, 2013

Awesome results, fast recovery and staff is amazing. Definitely recommend!!!

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
    by megand2037399916 at Citysearch on May 30th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I have had great experiences. I am very happy with the service and results of my Botox and Sculptra, plus the staff is super friendly.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
       |  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
      by leeg1911734300 at Citysearch on May 26th, 2013 on citysearch.com

No need for Dr. Yoho to change anything ... Wonderful! --LG

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
      May 23rd, 2013

Doctor Yoho, Judy and the staff were absolutely wonderful. I am 100 percent satisfied with my results!

|  I highly recommend Dr. Yoho and his staff.  |  show details
      by Betty on May 14th, 2013

I am very satisfied and very very happy with my LIPO results. I would not think twice about coming to him for anything else that needs to be done. His staff is available 24/7 for any questions and they treat you like family. Thank you Dr. Yoho, Dr. Walker and Jeremy and of course his great staff. You are the best!

|  Happy!!!!  |  show details
      by Moka on May 10th, 2013

I had lipo to back and fat graph to hips and butt on April 19, 2013. To say I am happy is an understatement!. The staff was wonderful and Dr Yoho is a master at sculpting, he told me what I needed, which is exactly what I wanted. I had lipo to back in Beverly Hills in May 2012 with a very prominent plastic surgeon and can I say my results sucked!!! Thank You Dr Yoho, you have made me a very happy woman

|  Gynecomastia  |  show details
      May 10th, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about the results of the procedure. I dealt with gynecomastia for 8 years of my life and finally have no trace of it whatsoever. I am very much likely to recommend Dr. Yoho to anyone that is looking to get a procedure.

by Johanna on May 7th, 2013

The doctor is great. His staff is amazing as well. My results are so good. I'm really happy. I will 100% refer my friends and family to Dr. Yoho.

by Enrique on May 7th, 2013

I was very nervous at first and I was embarrassed to have my surgery. But the staff had treated me very well. I was very comfortable and relaxed before I had my procedure. I could not be happier with my results. Going to Dr. Yoho was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

|  Thank you Dr. Yoho and staff!  |  show details
      Apr 17th, 2013

I originally found Dr. Yoho using an internet search. I was highly impressed with all of the information on his website, so I went for a consult. After seeing 3 different doctor's, I chose Dr. Yoho for my liposuction procedure. Surgery went excellent. I had minimal pain. Tylenol was all I needed. The staff was amazing throughout the whole thing. I have never encountered such a friendly, caring, group. As for my results, they are amazing! I have the body I always dreamed of, curves in all the right places. Saying I am happy is not enough, I am ecstatic!

|  Staff is Amazing!  |  show details
      by Rebecca on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Yoho's knowledge is amazing. Everyone is very welcoming and understanding. The surgery experience was much better than I expected and the follow up care is also outstanding. I am very pleased with my experience and results and have already recommended Dr. Yoho and all of the amazing staff to friends and co-workers.

|  My First Expereince in getting Cosmetic Surgery!  |  show details
      by Kelly on Apr 17th, 2013

I'm so happy to have been referred to Dr. Yoho and his staff! Dr. Yoho is extremely down to earth and made me feel comfortable right away. He's a wonderful surgeon and I am happy with my results so far. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Will definitely refer Dr. Yoho to my friends and family!

|  From low to high self-esteem!  |  show details
      Mar 26th, 2013

Dear Dr. Yoho and Staff, It's been 1 year after my liposuction and I feel very good! I am so happy with my new body! I love Dr. Yoho and all the staff! They are wonderful. I am hoping to do my breast this year; and without thinking I'll go with you guys. I sent you my friend so you can do her nose! All the girls at my job love the work you did. I'm a new girl with high self-esteem. Now in May I'm joining a beauty pageant. Hopefully I take the crown! Well, I just wanted to let you guys know how happy I am with my new body and booty and to let you guys know that you are the best!

|  The results have been amazing!  |  show details
      Mar 26th, 2013

My surgery was done January 1, 2013. In such short time I have had amazing results. My surgery consisted of breast augmentation and body sculpting. I would do this all over again. However, only with Dr. Yoho. Amazing, Amazing! Dr. Yoho and his staff have been extremely helpful and have guided me through the process.

Mar 7th, 2013

Very happy with service I've received from the Dr and staff. I'll be coming back for more:)

by Luribe on Mar 7th, 2013

All the nurses are amazing!

|  You guys are the best!  |  show details
      by Jessica P. on Mar 7th, 2013

Before seeing Dr. Yoho I went to another Plastic Surgeon, I left that office in tears! I saw Dr. Yoho the next day and he made me feel WONDERFUL! Told me I was going to look great with 600cc silicone implants. And he was right! I love my new breasts! I love Dr. Yoho and his staff.

Mar 4th, 2013

Very friendly. So willing to help.

|  I can't explain how happy I am.  |  show details
      Mar 4th, 2013

I feel happy with everything from the way the staff helped me and made me feel very welcomed. I feel incredibly happy with what Dr. Yoho did for me. Thanks to everyone.

Feb 15th, 2013

I have had a wonderful experience with my surgery. I really love my results, the help I received has been amazing. I am really happy with all of the procedures. I don't think I could have gotten better treatment. I want to thank Dr. Yoho and his staff for all their help.

Feb 15th, 2013

I really love Dr. Yoho's office. Everybody is very nice, kind and caring. They seem knowledgeable about what they are doing and you feel comfortable asking questions.

Feb 15th, 2013

I came to Dr. Yoho and I am so happy I came. I love my new body and I'm super happy with my new set of new and improved breast. I couldn't ask for anything better and I'm glad I came and had Dr. Yoho and Judy. The staff is amazing too.

Feb 11th, 2013

I have been referring people since i did it!! This is truly amazing and it has also changed my life! I recommend it to anyone who loves to look fabulous!!! And thanks to the staff, they are truly amazing. The best place to come to ...thanks a Million!

Feb 11th, 2013

I would refer a friend or family member in a heart beat. I have felt very comfortable through the whole process.

Feb 11th, 2013

Excellent service from both the staff, Dr, and PA. I'm glad to say I'm satisfied with my results my second time around. Dr. Yoho was right he will fix me until I'm happy and satisfied. Thank you for your time and great service.

|  Procedure done one week ago...  |  show details
      Jan 29th, 2013

I just had a procedure a week ago so I can't really say how it is going to look but I am sure it will look great. Dr. Yoho is a pleasure to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. He has excellent bedside manners. He is a perfectionist so I feel confident with the work he has done on me. Judy, his wife is one of the most honest, caring people I know. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. I love Judy!! I can't say enough about the staff. That is the best staff that has ever cared for me during and after surgery! Their after care was wonderful in their Pasadena office. I have never had anyone so caring and concerned with making you feel comfortable after surgery. Judy-you have a great staff of girls, the best I know of. I feel like you are all part of a new family to me. Thank you for caring!! Madison is the girl that went above and beyond caring for me! Thank you so much Madison. Katy was always helpful on the phone with any questions I had:)

Jan 25th, 2013

Extremely happy with the torso sculpting, very symmetrical, impressed with amount of fat removed. No complications at all. I'm really happy. I have a waistline again. Pants I couldn't button before surgery are now loose. It's all good.

Jan 25th, 2013

I am very happy with my results. I feel much more confident and happy with myself. Dr. Yoho and his staff have been wonderful with me from the first time I came to see him from the day of my surgery and follow ups. I would refer all my friends and family to Dr. Yoho. XOXO:)

Jan 25th, 2013

I strongly believe I made the right choice by selecting Dr. Yoho as my doctor. During the consultation I felt reassured that I have selected the right Dr. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly. My surgery went better than expected. I recovered very quickly and whenever I had a question the staff was able to answer it. The post operation care has been terrific. I have been coming to see Dr. Yoho almost monthly after my surgery and he does not mind to see me. I didn't want a tummy-tuck and and stomach skin is not smooth. Dr. Yoho has been giving me injections and I can see improvement in my skin. I like my new body. I only wish I had less back handles. I I think I needed more fat removed from there. Overall I am very satisfied and have felt my self-esteem improve dramatically.

Jan 23rd, 2013

I will love to recommend a friend. The people that work here are very nice and take care of you very good. They explain the process very good and tell what to do after and before surgery. They make you feel at home.

|  Review  |  show details
      by Richard Berg on Jan 16th, 2013

I had Dr. Yoho perform cosmetic procedure on my eyelids. He was totally honest as to what I would experience. He went thru the procedures with me. He was personable as were his staff. His office is a family owned business. My face came out beautifull. The price was great. I would go back again.

Jan 16th, 2013

I would refer a friend or family member. The staff is pleasant. Doctor makes you feel welcome and safe.

Nov 30th, 2012

Dr. Yoho performed two procedures on me, six weeks apart. My first priority was a breast reduction. I was prepared to live with scars, so I was happy and surprised to learn that a reduction could be achieved through liposuction. I experienced very little pain(did not require anything stronger than Tylenol), missed no work and was/am very pleased with the results! I decided to go ahead and schedule my second priority, lower body liposuction. Once again, Dr. Yoho and his staff were very attentive and professional. They are always available and are able to answer any questions or concerns. My recovery following my second surgery has lasted a little longer, but once again the pain has been minimal. I am completely happy with the results and the care I have received. I highly recommend Dr. Yoho if you are considering a change-he is the man for the job!

Nov 28th, 2012

Very pleased with the results. Everyone was so nice and a pleasure to do business with. Will be telling all my friends about Dr. Yoho's work. So glad I did my research on Doctors, couldn't have picked a better one.

Nov 28th, 2012

Dr. Yoho is amazing!! My results were amazing as well! Couldn't be happier! I will definitely recommend Dr. Yoho to everyone! Thank you Dr. Yoho for making me a beautiful person.

Nov 28th, 2012

Thank you so much. I have had a great experience throughout this process. I especially appreciate the staff taking the time to call during the Thanksgiving holiday to check on my status. I will definitely be referring family and friends.

Nov 13th, 2012

I cannot believe how my body has transformed in just one weeks time. Dr. Yoho has given me my confidence back. I would highly recommend him.

Nov 9th, 2012

Thank you to Dr. Yoho and his wonderful staff for all of your kind service. I have had an amazing experience coming to your office and having my breast work and lipo done. Your experienced staff and Dr.'s make having your surgery easy and relaxing. What is so great is how the Dr. and his staff call you after and personally check on you. Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to my full recovery and having great results.

|  I love it!!  |  show details
      Nov 9th, 2012

I would like to say this has been an extraordinary experience. Since the first time I've walked in Dr. Yoho's office, I had some issues with a little fat on my waistline and I always wanted a larger buttocks. I can say I am extremely satisfied! When I wear tight fitting dresses or jeans and enter a crowded room...hush...and all eyes are on me! I love it! I would recommend anyone who wants to improve their appearance, to go see Dr. Yoho. Oh, and the staff are so warm and welcoming you are no stranger in Dr. Yoho's office, you are family!!!

|  Dr. Yoho is an artist!  |  show details
      Nov 1st, 2012

Wow! The results far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation. I put my trust and body in his hands. He is amazing. He is not only a doctor but an artist.

|  Dr. Yoho is an artist!  |  show details

Nov 1st, 2012

I'm so glad I came to Doctor Yoho. He is very nice the whole staff is like family. After surgery they are always there to answer questions or to make you feel good. I can't believe I don't have a big stomach. Only 4 weeks ago I was so unhappy with my body. Now I can wear size Medium not 1X. Thank you Doctor Yoho and Jeremy. Both very professional and kind. I'll be back to do my upper body.

Nov 1st, 2012

I just can't say enough great things about my experience. I am extremely happy with my lipo results.

Sep 19th, 2012

I really enjoyed all of Dr. Yoho's staff. I had a wonderful experience and will definitely recommend friends and family to Dr. Yoho. Katie and Vanessa were exceptional! Thank you!

Sep 19th, 2012

Me gusto mucho el sevicio todos muy atentos y que me llamaron para saber como se sentia y sobre todo el resultado que obtuve despues de la operacion.Gracias

Sep 10th, 2012

I am fairly content so far about 1 month after the operation. I have a swollen area that bothers me and they told me to wait a few more months for it to heal. so I think I will wait a few more months to see the final result. I very happy with the lower ab area-they were aggressive-which is what I asked, The other area/scars just take time to get better so I think my evaluation will get better as the results show itself overtime. I'm glad I picked Dr. Yoho-that means I think he's the doctor that would get me the result that I wanted as close to it as possible.

Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Yoho and his professional staff have provided great service to me. I am very satisfied with my results. I expected a change but never this great of results. I feel like a new man and I look like one too. Thank you Dr. Yoho.

Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Yoho is a very excellent Doctor. I will refer all of my friends to him because Dr. Yoho and staff did a great job on my body. And I really love the results, A in my book. Jeremy was a great assistant as well. I really love my BBL-Look.Thank you very much with so much love to all.

Aug 30th, 2012

I felt very comfortable coming here for my visit before my surgery and after my surgery. I felt the staff was very caring and kind while I was being prepped for my implants. Dr. Yoho and Judy also make you feel at home and don't make you feel bad if you need to ask a question. They are very personable and it's almost like you've known them a long time.

I have loved my experience with Dr. Yoho

Aug 22nd, 2012

At the beginning I was nervous whether or not I was doing the right decision by getting surgery but they reassured me that they would help me though the whole process. From the very start they all made me feel welcome and comfortable and if I had any questions I was always given an answer to all my concerns. I highly recommend them to anyone who wishes to get a procedure done. As a matter of fact my mother plans to get liposuction. And a friend of mine also had a procedure done by Dr. Yoho and he is very happy with his results. I am very happy with how my results turned out, that I know they'd do the same to someone else. No one will go wrong by choosing Dr. Yoho and his staff!

Aug 22nd, 2012

I would like to take the time to say how great and wonderful Dr. Yoho and his staff have been. They have gone the extra mile. I have gotten work done before but never have had as pleasant experience as this. I would recommend everyone to Dr. Yoho. And the best part is I look great! Thanks again.

Aug 22nd, 2012

I have never felt so young since the resurfacing. It is like looking into a mirror and turning back the clock and seeing a younger you. Vacation of aging and swimming into he fountain of youth. Even your outlook on life changes into positive images. Thank you for giving me the second chance of being youthful. The doctors and staff are a plus and can enlighten, literally you as well as your spirit.

|  I have a waist and a butt!  |  show details
      Aug 17th, 2012

I am so pleased with my results and it's only been 6 weeks. I am still shrinking:) I am so grateful for you Dr. Yoho and your wonderful staff. I never imagined I could look or feel this good. For the first time in my life I have a waist! (and a butt). Thank you again. I would recommend you and your office to anyone considering lipo.

Aug 17th, 2012

I really wasn't happy with my belly after the birth of my daughter. But a friend of mine told me to go to Dr. Yoho. At first I was not sure about me having surgery but so happy I did. He did a wonderful job and I will do it again if I have too. I love love love Dr. Yoho!

Aug 15th, 2012

Staff is wonderful and I am very with the results.

Aug 15th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Yoho to any friend or family. I have been happy with the staff right from the first consultation. My decision to have my breasts done took many years of indecisiveness and fear of results. Dr. Yoho and his staff made that decision easier for me becasue I felt genuine kindness and compassion from Judy, Katie and everyone who helped me through the process. Recovery was not as easy as I thought it, but everyone's attentiveness and daily calls made me feel much better.

Aug 6th, 2012

I am very happy with the results, and Dr. Yoho and his staff were excellent.

Jul 26th, 2012

I am extremely happy with my results Dr. Yoho did an awesome job. Before they were ugly and saggy and now I have the breasts of my dreams! Thank you so much Dr. Yoho and staff.

Jul 26th, 2012

I feel like a new person now, Doctor Yoho gave me back my self-esteem which I had lost years ago. Now I'm a happy person, can walk out in the streets with no shame at all or thinking what people are going to say about my appearance. Thank you to Doctor Yoho, Judy and all the wonderful staff. Love you guys.

Jul 26th, 2012

I am a mother of three children. As we all know after having children your body is never the same. I have always been very self conscious of my belly fat. Thanks to Dr. Yoho I have gained my confidence back. He has done a great job. From the moment I stepped into their office for the first time I felt very welcomed and comfortable with the staff. All staff members are very nice and go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. I feel I received the best care during my surgery. The results after just five days are spectacular. I am very happy with the treatment and results I received from Dr. Yoho and his staff. I would recommend Dr. Yoho to any close friends and family. Thank you so much Dr. Yoho and staff for your wonderful service.

Jul 26th, 2012

I am very glad I chose MD Yoho. All of the staffs were great with the care I had and I am going to refer all my friends and family to this Doctor. Once again thank you very much.

Jul 25th, 2012

Very likely to refer a friend and family member. Everyone was very responsive to my questions immediately before and after surgery.

|  They are skilled artists in cosmetic surgery!  |  show details
      Jul 25th, 2012

Dr. Yoho, Dr. Romaine, and his staff are absolutely fantastic, thoughtful, caring, highly skilled, and generous with their time. My procedure went smoothly, as have my previous procedures here. On my follow up visits every person in the office was gracious and professional.

Jul 25th, 2012

At one week- very little bruising. What is there is gradually fading! Minimal pain after day 3. Only downside was the 48 hours of drainage. Necessary but messy. If you prep your home, as I did, you won't even have to worry about this fact either.

Jul 19th, 2012

Desde mi primera cita yo senti una confianza y seguridad con el Dr. Yoho, porque yo habia ido a otra clinica y no senti eso con el otro doctor, tambien algo que me gusto mucho fue que el Dr. Yoho y sus muchachas que trabajan con el me ayudaron a decidir que tipo de cirugia yo queria, porque me resolvieron muchas dudas y preguntas que yo tenia, y durante la cirugia todo fue mucho mejor de lo que yo pensaba, porque tenia mucho miedo. Hoy por hoy estoy contenta porque antes de mi cirgia, yo siempre me sentia con muy bajo estima porque no tenia nada de busto y eso habia sido un trauma para mi. Doy gracias a Dios por permitirme conocer al Dr. yoho y su staff y que todo haya salido bien. Gracias Dr. Yoho, quiero decirle que si es un futuro tengo el dinero necesario no dudaria ni por un momento, volverme a poner en sus manos, ya que deceo arreglarme otras 2 cositas mas. Y yo lo recomendaria sin pensarlo mucho a alguien que quiera hacerse alguna cirugia. Deseo que Dios les bendiga siempre otra vez muchas gracias Dr. Yoho y todo su staff's.

Jul 18th, 2012

I am thrilled with the outcome of my breast augmentation. Coming in I was nervous but the doctor and the staff made me extremely comfortable. Everyone here is very nice and made me feel confident to have my procedure done here. After my procedure I woke up feeling great and couldn't believe it was over.

Jul 18th, 2012

Totally love Dr. Yoho's staff and Dr. Yoho!! Would recommend to anyone! Love my new boobies!

Jul 18th, 2012

Staff and doctors have been very attentive to all my questions. They took all the time I needed and didn't make me feel rushed.

Jul 13th, 2012

I am very satisfied with Dr. Yoho and staff. The follow up visits have been great, and I have been able to see the Dr. right away. I would use Dr. Yoho in the future for any additional procedures.

Jul 13th, 2012

This is my 3rd procedure with Dr. Yoho and I love the results. I look great!

Jul 13th, 2012

I am very pleased with the results of my breast implants. I couldn't ask for anything better! Everyone here is amazing and I am completely satisfied!

Jul 12th, 2012

Jeremy Romaine does great botox. Gentle, quick and no bruising. I love the family photos in the office. It makes you feel at home and comfortable.

Jul 12th, 2012

I was very worried about going through cosmetic surgery, but after reading Dr. Yoho's book I felt I could do this. I made my appointment and told my family that I decided to do something for me. I have been a small A size and all I wanted was to feel nice in a bra. I had a small C implant and I can;t wait until I'm given the ok to wear a bra and go shopping. There has been a little discomfort but the Tylenol is all I needed to feel better. I was up walking the same day I didn't feel drugged. The staff has been super supportive and has answered all my question. Judy's friendliness and Dr. Yoho's experience are the best combination. I will recommend Dr. Yoho to anyone who is thinking about cosmetic surgery.

Jul 12th, 2012

They had wonderful service, very kind, and made me feel comfortable. The surgery wasn't as painful as I thought and I love how they called me everyday to make sure I was doing good. I am very happy with the results:)

Jul 12th, 2012

I really enjoy coming for my check-ups. Everybody is so helpful and polite. Dr. Yoho always makes me feel at home by doing his best to keep me happy in anyway he can help. Ive done two procedures already a breast augmentation which I'm happy with and a liposuction and every time I come to check on one thing he checks everything else just to be on the safe side. What I also like is that he calls you personally just to make sure your ok and tells you that if for any reason you need something during closed hours you can call him. He is so helpful, and all the staff as well.

Jul 9th, 2012

Everything was GREAT!! Doctor, staff and overall satisfied with the procedure. Thank you all!

Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Yoho and the staff are excellent in all the ways they help me with all my surgeries and are a great team.

Jul 6th, 2012

I came to Dr. Yoho with a deflated breast implant (15 yrs old from another Dr.) So very devastated. Dr. Yoho and his entire staff were so kind and understanding. They answered all of my questions, and I definitely felt confident in selecting them to perform my surgery. My before and after care has been the best I have ever experienced. The whole staff is professional, kind, knowledgeable and fun! Thank you for all your excellent care! I recommend Dr. Yoho every chance I get!

Jul 6th, 2012

I have known Doctor Yoho and Jeremy for several years, as well as their staff and family. They are terrific, answer every question, always available, knowledgeable, and excellent in their field of cosmetic surgery. I have complete trust and confidence in their skills and have always been happy and grateful for the excellent results.

Jul 6th, 2012

The surgery went well and the recovery has so far been pain free.

Jul 5th, 2012

I knew from when I first walked into the office this was the place for me. Everyone is so friendly and caring. I couldn't be more happy with my breast and belly button. I want to thank everyone here for their kindness.

Jul 5th, 2012

Well I just want to thank Dr. Yoho and all of his staff. They are the best. I am so happy with my results. Happy, Happy!!

Jun 28th, 2012

I am super happy with the results of my lipo and fat transfer. Dr. Yoho made an excellent job and has changed my life. It has given my personal and social a 360 degree change. Thanks to Dr. Yoho and Jeremy and all of the office staff. You guys are great and very professional. I will definitely come back. See you soon!!

Jun 28th, 2012

I just want to thank Dr. Yoho, Judy and staff for doing such an excellent job. Everybody was great. Made me feel like family and still do. I appreciate all that you guys have done I love my results.

Jun 27th, 2012

Being I just had surgery a week ago, I'm very pleased with the recovery and looking forward to the ending results. Everyone was a great help. Can't wait to tell my friends and family where I came to.

Jun 27th, 2012

It was an awesome experience. Everyone is really, really nice. I got the medical attention I deserved. The staff was really friendly and helpful at all times. The aftercare was great. My Dr. gave me his personal cell to call him any time if I had any questions or concerns in regards to my surgery. Now my results are awesome. I feel and look beautiful and can't wait to show it off. Thank you so much staff and Dr:) You will see my friends and family soon!!

Jun 27th, 2012

Thank you Doctor. I feel excellent!! My self-esteem has grown everyday. Since I left your office with the decision made about breast augmentation. My marriage has been great. Even my children say I look like a different mommy. Thank you!

Jun 26th, 2012

Sandy has been a huge help with everything I have needed. I don't think I could have gotten through all of this without her. And the whole staff in Pasadena is awesome. I would recommend Dr. Yoho to anyone.

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Yoho and staff was excellent with my care and needs. Katie, Judy and Vanessa all answered my questions. I'm thrilled at how I look. Awesome Awesome. Will come back for more in the future and will recommend to my friends. Love you guys!

Jun 26th, 2012

I have had several cosmetic service procedures done here at Dr. Yoho's office and have been very satisfied. The service is always great here in the office and my results are the best.I recently visited another Doctors office for my procedures and within two weeks I came here to fix the results I got at the other office (will not name). Learned my lesson and I am glad I did. Jeremy is phenomenal. I will be a faithful customer! Going nowhere!

Jun 26th, 2012

Everyone was wonderful to me and my husband. They did everything they could to make us both feel comfortable.

Jun 22nd, 2012

Thank you for everything, the level of care and comfort have been superb. I am very pleased and satisfied in my decision to have services rendered at your office.

Jun 22nd, 2012

Breast reduction yielded a realistic and believable result. The basic structure of my body shape is the same but looks enhanced. Changes were settle enough to present a better version of myself! I am also encouraged the more I continue to heal, the better I am going to look.

Jun 22nd, 2012

My breast augmentation belly button procedure went smoothly without a hitch. Dr. Yoho and his staff are very personable and professional, and the follow-up visits are very appreciative and attentive at no extra cost.

Jun 22nd, 2012

I had my breast implants done about 10 years ago and have been extremely pleased with the results. To be honest, you can't tell I have implants by look or touch Dr. Yoho and his staff did an excellent job.

Jun 21st, 2012

Dr. Yoho and his staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease about my procedure. I'm very pleased at this time with the work Dr. Yoho has done for me.

Jun 21st, 2012

I would like to tell Dr.Yoho thanks for my breast augmentation procedure. They really made me feel more comfortable than any other clinic I've been to. Everybody is very friendly and I'm glad I chose the right Doctor. Thanks Dr. Yoho.

Jun 21st, 2012

I love the experience and results of the surgery. I will never go anywhere else! It's interesting that my neck is tighter now than after the initial surgery. Don't know why, but I love it! Thank you for removing my moles and spider veins. My grandmother always wanted a neck lift so here's to Grandma!

Jun 21st, 2012

Dear Dr. Yoho and staff,I am so happy with my results that I can't stop looking at what an amazing job you and your associate did. Staff made me feel at ease and insured me that everything will be ok. Thanks to Sandy for being there when questions needed to be answered. Dr. Yoho you are so cool and I admire all that you have accomplished in your life. "Muscle Man." I will recommend you to anyone who is seeking cosmetic surgery surgery since you are officially my #1 cosmetic surgeon. Thank you again to everyone!!

Jun 20th, 2012

Thank you sooo much! For everything! Dr. Yoho and staff. I really appreciate the effort! and results:)

Jun 20th, 2012

I first started coming to Dr. Yoho 5 years ago in 2007. I felt very comfortable and at ease from my initial consultation through my surgery. I have had several procedures, breast aug, fat transfer, lipo and laser peel. The staff, Judy, Kay, Jeremy, Dr. Yoho and several others that assist have always put me first, made me feel like I was the only patient, and listen to what I have to say. I always refer people to at least go for a consultation to see what I have experienced. After they have gone that first time they always go back. I hope to always keep a relationship with everyone at Dr. Yohos because they truly have become family to me and my children.

Jun 20th, 2012

I am very happy with my results. I have dropped 2 dress sizes with a healthy diet and lots of exercise. Dr. Yoho is awesome and also Jeremy along with all there staff. I would totally recommend my family and friends to have a procedure done here. Thanks Dr. Yoho:)

Jun 20th, 2012

We greatly appreciate the quick response of Dr. Yoho and his staff. They have been able to answer all of my questions. So far it has been a great pleasure having Dr. Yoho as my doctor.

May 30th, 2012

I felt comfortable before my surgery and after I was very well taken care of. They answered all of my concerns and I came to my follow ups as recommended. It's been about 8 years and I feel good about my implants and how they accentuate my figure.

May 30th, 2012

Dr. Yoho and staff are very friendly. I look and feel great and would highly recommend anyone.Thank you all!!

May 16th, 2012

I was quite nervous and a bit apprehensive about having breast augmentation and spent several months contemplating before moving forward with the procedure. Dr. Yoho and his staff were quite informative with the procedure, side effects, and outcome. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Yoho and his staff and they were always available when I had any questions or concerns. Following the procedure I was very happy with the results and the constant attention to any questions I had regarding the recovery. Dr. Yoho and his staff were phenomenal and definitely recommend him.

May 16th, 2012

I had an awesome experience thus far. Great results, couldn't be happier! Staff is excellent! Thank you so much!

May 16th, 2012

Have never had an IV put in without any pain! Can't figure out how he did that-even if you inject something first you usually feel it! Like the office graciousness and follow up and frankness!

May 16th, 2012

I feel good it's been 3 months since my surgery. I have almost no pain anymore. I am still swollen a bit but the Dr. said I still have a couple of months that it will go down more. What makes me happy is that if there is something I don't like they will make a touch up which is great "how good is that." thanks everyone for your support.

May 10th, 2012

I spent months researching doctors and pricing specifically looking for a doctor out of my area. My husband made a consultation appt for which I was hesitant and almost unwilling to attend. At my consultation my gut told me that Dr. Yoho was "THE" doctor for me. Two weeks later my surgery was scheduled and now 2 months later I am 100% satisfied! Dr. Yoho and his staff are awesome!

May 10th, 2012

The staff was wonderful. Very caring and friendly. After the surgery I had no pain. the calls from the Dr. and staff was so helpful and made me feel special. I am very happy with my results.

May 2nd, 2012

I have great appreciation for all the support and the kindness the Dr. and his staff have given me. This was a big change in my life and I'm glad Dr. Yoho and his staff were a part of it. I've had cosmetic procedures done elsewhere, but I have never had service or treatment like I did here! Moving forward I will be referring all my friends and family to Dr. Yoho! Once again thanks for everything!!

May 2nd, 2012

I am happy with results. I am anxious to see ending results for inner thighs. I should have gone a little bigger on the breast. My only surgery left would be a tummy tuck. Hopefully, this summer. I would like to thank all the doctors and staff for making this an easier experience for me. Thank you.

May 1st, 2012

You guys make me feel like family. I've never been this confident about myself, you guys changed my life. Thank you

May 1st, 2012

Love the cosmetic work I had done and would return for more if needed. Just didn't like the long wait time in lobby it is always 45 min or more and on surgery day I waited in lobby for almost 2 hours but staff is friendly and courteous.

May 1st, 2012

I am very happy with the service from the staff and the results. Thank you.

May 1st, 2012

I had a great experience w/ Dr. Yoho and his staff. They are very pleasant and they keep you informed through the entire process from initial consultation on, you feel very cared for, everyone in the office is very knowledgeable. I would definitely refer all my friends who may be interested.

Apr 30th, 2012

The office staff by far is the best I have encountered. Very friendly and polite courteous service. The follow up has been exceptional. Thank you so much!!

Apr 30th, 2012

Well I don't have any complaints. I'm very satisfied with my results and happy. I would highly recommend Dr. Yoho to anyone that wants a good job. They have excellent customer service, very clean office and great doctors. I now have the perfect body:)

Apr 30th, 2012

I love the results-the breast aug. via bellybutton went smoothly and turned out wonderfully and there was minimal discomfort. Love Dr.Yoho and his staff and the inclusive follow-ups.

Apr 26th, 2012

This is my third time in for self-beautification! I personally feel comfortable with Dr. Yoho and Judy. Their staff are quite attentive and reassuring. I would recommend Dr. Yoho and group now and as I've have in the past. Now that I am on my second half of my life, I wanted to start it with a refresher new me. And thanks to Dr. Yoho, I can continue doing what I like doing without looking like an old lady. My new looks and plus my energy level=the same happy me!

Apr 26th, 2012

Dr. Yoho and staff have all been great. From the beginning everything has gone great...All my questions were answered. I felt very well taken care of. I would definitely recommend anyone.

Apr 24th, 2012

It's been a week and I can tell the difference big time. I am so happy I made this decision. The people at this place are awesome.

Apr 24th, 2012

I had a wonderful experience here with Dr. Yoho and whole staff. They met and exceeded my expectations! My results are awesome! Thank you to everyone!

Apr 24th, 2012

I am very happy with the outcome and I am very grateful to have Doctors like you. Thank you for being there for us women. God bless you and all your staff. You guys are great!!!

Apr 23rd, 2012

I Love Love Dr. Yoho and Judy!! Total professionals! I am so thrilled with my new boobies. I would recommend them to anyone. All staff is very friendly and very helpful. I am so ready to rock my new boobies this summertime!! Thank you so much! The whole staff is awesome!!

Apr 23rd, 2012

Was pleasantly surprised about sedation-felt fine and alert soon after-wasn't over sedated.

Apr 23rd, 2012

I'm very happy with the way my results are thus far. The quality of service is well beyond excellent.

Apr 23rd, 2012

The Entire Staff @ Dr. Yoho's office is GREAT. I couldn't have choose a better place to change my look. I'm pleased and receive compliments all the time. I would do it all over again if necessary. Thank each and everyone of you for a wonderful experience.

Apr 20th, 2012

I think Dr. Yoho is a gifted surgeon! His staff did a great, conservative consult with me and he delivered excellent results. I would recommend him to anyone. I do think that it's tough to get in touch with someone at his office at times; but that is because they are so busy! Even so hey don't over-book and take time to answer all your questions and address all your concerns. If you can get in to see him and his staff you're in for a treat. I've seen Dr. Yoho and his staff not just for surgery but for other non-invasive procedures. I know I'll be a long time client and am lucky to have been referred to him. Thanks Dr. Yoho, Judy and Jeremy!

Apr 19th, 2012

I love the staff. Purely positive makes visits so tolerable and pleasant!Thanks!

Apr 18th, 2012

The doctor and office staff was great and friendly. They made my breast augmentation a lovely experience.

Apr 18th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Yoho and his staff was wonderful! I was very interested in breast augmentation for years but apprehensive about doing it. Every member of Dr.Yoho's staff were knowledgeable and supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Yoho and his staff to everyone, and will continue to visit for all my cosmetic needs in the future. Thank you Dr. Yoho!

Apr 17th, 2012

Everything was awesome! I couldn't be happier!

Apr 16th, 2012

I am so very satisfied with the results I'm seeing thus far. Dr. Yoho and Jeremy have really put there skills and knowledge of the human anatomy to put my body together...I didn't ever think I could get my shape back and confidence back after 30 years. but I have and its only improving as the months go by. Thanks to the staff that makes you feel so at home and just beautiful from start to finish. Thank you more than words could express.

|  I love my new look.  |  show details
      Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Yoho was the third doctor I contacted for my breast augmentation. The doctor's prior to him charged for the evaluation appointment and seemed pushy to pay them and start the process immediately without taking much interest in what I was looking for and my concerns. The first day I met Dr. Yoho and his staff I felt welcomed. Dr. Yoho and his staff were honest in helping me choose the right size and the best entry for my implants. I chose trans axillary approach and my healing process was short and I was able to return to work in a few day. After the surgery Dr. Yoho and his staff kept in contact with me on a usual basis and I continue to see him for follow ups. Dr. Yoho is good in answering all of your questions and concerns rapidly. He is great. I highly recommend Dr. Yoho to all and please listen to his post-op instructions as they will help with the healing process and contact him immediately with any concerns. I love y new look.

Apr 16th, 2012

Very happy with the results!

Apr 16th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Yoho and his staff. I would always continue to come back for any further procedures. I had liposuction on thighs and back still healing can't wait for full results.

Apr 16th, 2012

I am very thankful to all of you. I am loving my results:) Will def recommend to my family and friends.

|  I cried!  |  show details
      Apr 10th, 2012

I cried so hard when my compression garment was removed. I have never looked so good. The entire staff is wonderful. they listened to my expectations and they were achieved beyond what I expected. I can honestly say I did not feel any pain, only soreness. If I had to or wanted to have cosmetic surgery again I would definitely go to Dr. Yoho's office again. I'm so overwhelmed right now I can't explain the joy I'm feeling. To the entire staff at Dr. Yoho's office I thank you.

Apr 9th, 2012

Excellent, compassionate care with the utmost concern for my comfort and privacy. Makes you feel like a cherished member of their adorable family. :)

Apr 9th, 2012

I should have done this procedure years ago. If I had known how good the results were going to be I wouldn't have waited so long. My whole well being has been lifted! Thank you Dr. Yoho for my life-changing experience!

|  Non-Invasive Treatment  |  show details
      Apr 9th, 2012

Jeremy's professionalism, kind nature and calming presence is very appreciated. I have been getting these procedures for over ten years and Jeremy is now at the top of my list of who I prefer to do this for me. His work is superb.

Apr 9th, 2012

It's been a month since my procedure and I am extremely happy with the results. Knowing that I am still in the process of healing and that this is not the final result yet makes me ecstatic! Thank you very much, Dr. Yoho and staff!

Apr 9th, 2012

The staff is wonderful and accommodating. Thank you for thinking of me after so much time had gone by.

Mar 30th, 2012

From the 1st moment I came in everything was perfect! I applied for info on the internet and the next day I got a personal phone call for an appointment! It was easy to make and timely-no waiting for months! I did my consultation and Dr. Yoho the actual surgeon saw me and gave me professional advice. I'd been to 3 other surgeons and not once did the actual Doctor see me. I was very impressed by the caring and professionalism. Sandy answered all my Q's and checked up on me and Dr. Jeremy did a check up on me and was also very friendly and confident. The whole office was welcoming and very interested in my well being. I went in for my procedure and was impressed that the Dr. was happy and seemed to enjoy doing the procedures. (Usually Dr's look stressed and serious) I felt comfortable and never worried in that atmosphere. The surgery went great and someone called me everyday and Dr. Yoho called me that night to make sure I was doing well. I would refer anybody here for a good experience. He did a GREAT job and my quality of life is 100x's better. Thank you!

Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Yoho and his staff are AMAZING. I am excited about my results and am so happy I chose Dr. Yoho. P.S. I'm trying to figure out what surgery I can do next just so I can keep coming back...

Mar 29th, 2012

I think the attention and warmth of the staff was exceptional. I felt comfortable and like I am talking to family. I will come back when I need more work. Judy is wonderful-she gave the best advice and made me feel like I was doing the right thing and I did-I feel much more beautiful and confident. She knew exactly what I needed and listened very well.

Mar 29th, 2012

Sometimes diet and exercise alone is not enough. And I can see and feel the difference it made having cosmetic surgery to achieve the physique I have always wanted. The Brazilian butt lift exceeded my expectations! I have a completely new figure! Unbelievable! I look like I have been in the gym 24/7 but I'm not:) LOLI also Love my chin implant and facial laser treatment! Very Angelina Jolie chin, which I love! And my pores have shrunk. Thank you Dr. Yoho! Love you.

|  Natural Breast Implants  |  show details
      Mar 29th, 2012

I love the results of my breast augmentation. My breast were loose and saggy before the surgery and now they are full, sit up perfectly (even without a lift) and they look very natural. Those who know I had the surgery say they look great and natural. Dr. Yoho is the best from the foot massage before surgery to caring for me after the surgery and during my follow up appointments. Judy is also very friendly and warm is always willing to answer my questions and concerns. The rest of the staff was also very friendly and I like that they called me by name. Thank you for everything!

Mar 29th, 2012

I am four weeks post-op and am healing very well. Dr.Yoho and his staff are of the highest level of professionalism and patient care. Their consistent follow up makes for a comforting experience during the healing process. I hold this office in the highest regard and will not hesitate when referring Dr. Yoho's services to friends and family!

Mar 14th, 2012

Fabulous doctor, fabulous results! Female lipo breast reduction. My breasts were beautifully shaped but were larger than I wanted at a 36D, since I had been smaller all my life until menopause. I considered surgical breast reduction but no doctor would do it because he said I would hate the scars more than I would love the smaller breasts. Also, they didn't know how to reduce without an implant (which would increase the size again). I heard about Dr. Yoho and his lipo breast reduction, booked an appointment, and had the "surgery." I am more than thrilled with the results; there was essentially no pain (for me), some bruising that went away by week 3, but the shape is perfect, no saggy skin, no scars, AND EXACTLY WHAT I DREAMED OF, a size 36 B !!! The staff is fabulous, professional, and remember everything. If you've had hesitations I couldn't recommend Dr. Yoho any stronger. Just Do IT! In fact, my husband also had it done by Yoho and is also thrilled with his results.

|  Male breast reduction  |  show details
      Mar 1st, 2012

Great staff and great environment! Results were amazing. I am very happy with the way everything turned out.

|  Breast Implants:)  |  show details
      Mar 1st, 2012

I had a very excellent experience here at Dr. Yoho's office. The customer service is great the employees are extremely nice and helpful. They took very good care of me before surgery during surgery and after surgery. It was a great experience. I recommend Dr. Yoho to anyone who wants any cosmetic surgery. I am very satisfied with my surgery.

Feb 29th, 2012

From beginning to end you guys are always there for me, I feel like you guys are family. All the consultations and phone calls are very helpful and personal. Love you guys.

|  Mommy makeover...  |  show details
      Feb 29th, 2012

I feel Happy. I was very upset after having my baby and couldn't get rid of my belly. Now I feel much better. Thank you all very much.

Feb 29th, 2012

The nurses were very kind before and after my surgery. I have always had very excellent service on my visits. I am very pleased with the office. Thank you for being very kind and helpful.

|  I feel like a new me!  |  show details
      Feb 24th, 2012

Whole process was wonderful! Judy, Katie, Dr. Yoho and all the staff were so warm and welcoming. The procedure could not have gone better ( even the IV didn't hurt!) and I am tremendously satisfied with my results!Thank you so much!

Feb 24th, 2012

The service sand care/attention of the staff is excellent. Dr. Yoho goes on and beyond. I think that you can update the after lipo care packet a bit more in detail. Discuss the massage techniques etc and any other issues that have been researched lately.

|  My Results!  |  show details
      Feb 16th, 2012

Dr. Yoho and Jeremy and all the staff have been great throughout all of the processes and procedures. The results have superseded my expectations and would definitely recommend Dr. Yoho to my closest friends.

|  Breast Implants  |  show details
      Feb 16th, 2012

I'm so Happy! Thank you all for everything!

Feb 16th, 2012

Staff members have been very courteous and professional. Dr. Yoho's Cosmetic Surgery Center has a great reputation for his service which is why I am a loyal and returning patient. I am very pleased with my procedure. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating.

Feb 15th, 2012

I am very grateful to everyone from the Doctors to the staff. Everyone has made me feel so comfortable. Everyone is so sweet and attentive. I love the results it has helped me so much with my self-esteem.Thank you Thank you!I would for sure come back if I ever decided to have anything else done.

|  Breast implants and Lipo  |  show details
      Feb 9th, 2012

From the very beginning everyone has made me feel very comfortable. The energy Dr. Yoho's staff has makes me look forward to coming back for my follow-ups. I am at the 2 month mark of my lipo and breast and am very satisfied with the results so far. And best of all I understand that it only gets better.

Feb 9th, 2012

Results were noticed around 1st week in December. I realized that the fat in my thighs has disappeared and I am a lot thinner in this area. Only concern is with the pink scars in areas where the surgery took place. Staff is wonderful.

Feb 8th, 2012

Thus far I'm happy excited about my results and the care I've received. I have a shape and a flatter tummy. So in the next coming months I will be totally satisfied with what Dr. Yoho has done. The staff are very caring concerned very helpful. Not to mention up lifting. I really enjoyed doing this and have no regrets.

Feb 8th, 2012

So far I'm extremely pleased with my (implant size, shape, etc.) Healing process went very well and I'm happy to say I felt little to no pain after the surgery.

Jan 9th, 2012

I had a wonderful experience from the start to finish. Thus far. Staff and Dr. are very caring. They are there for you throughout the process. What makes me feel more at ease I know that I'm in very good capable hands. The best care provided as possible...I'd come back and recommend others. This Dr. is magnificent and Staff is just amazing...can't say enough.

|  A true blessing  |  show details
      Jan 4th, 2012

I have near visited a medical facility that have a staff as incredible as Dr. Yoho's....You feel like family when you walk through the doors, and everyone has a happy spirit. I am so very pleased with the results of my procedures, and have already recommended this facility to friends and family

|  Male Breast ReductionMale  |  show details
      Dec 19th, 2011

I have loved my experience. As a new patient who has never had any major surgery the staff went out of their way to keep me calm and comfortable. The results just after even one month have been more than I ever hoped for. I would recommend the Pasadena office and Dr. Yoho to anyone I know who is looking for or considering surgery. This process has affected my life in so many positive ways and I wouldn't change a thing!

Dec 16th, 2011

Dr. Yoho and Jeremy performed chin lipo and a facelift and my results are AMAZING!! You would never beleave how my chin looks now. I am 69 years old. I had no pain with great results. I wish I would have done this years ago. Thank you Dr. Yoho! Jeremy, you have changed my life. Kaye treated me like gold. Thank you.

Dec 16th, 2011

Dr. Yoho and Jeremy have performed an amazing job on my torso. I have curves on my body!!! Liposuction was not as painful as I thought. Thank you Jeremy for my beautiful lip injections. My husband cant't stop kissing my lips. I love all my work I have done with Dr. Yoho and Jeremy. Chin lipo, Chin implant, lip injections and torso lipo. Looking forward to haveing more procedures but the person I love most is Kaye. She is a sweetheart.

Dec 16th, 2011

Dr. Yoho and Jeremy have performed an amazing job on my torso. I have curves on m body!!! Liposuction was not as painful as I thought. Thank you Jeremy for my beautiful lip injections. My husband cant't stop kissing my lips. I love all my work I have done with Dr. Yoho and Jeremy. Chin lipo, Chin implant, lip injections and torso lipo. Looking forward to haveing more procedures but the person I love most is Kaye. She is a sweetheart.

|  Honestly, it was painless  |  show details
      Nov 3rd, 2011

I just had over 100 "growths" removed (various moles, etc.) I opted for using local anesthetic only, so I felt like a pin cusion. Although I expected some pain nothing lasted more than a couple seconds. It's been a day now, and I still have no discomfort, just as I was told. This is not my 1st procedure here, and it will not me my last. I trust this office to help me with my skin and other needs and highly recommend them.

Nov 1st, 2011

First of all, I want to note in advance - I have never made it to see him because of the following:I emailed his nurse explaining my situation and what I had in mind in regards to the surgery. The first phone call from his office was very good - Judy ( his nurse and wife) was super nice and very attentive. She took her time and explained everything I had questions about. After first conversation I was very happy and felt good about this doctor until...I mentioned that I am seeing another doctor as well in our further conversations with Judy. Right away she became very cold, her emails became very short without any "hi" or "have a nice day".She was probably trying to make their office look so busy and not in need for new patients. Before she told me that i can buy my tickets first since I am coming from Canada and they will make me an appointment when I need to. When I bought my tickets I contacted them and ask to schedule me offering 2 different dates. Judy answered me in the following manner 9 again without even hi): "...is a surgery date for the doc. he can see you between the patients". I was like - between the patients? I am not going there to change my tires or get my hair done! I am thinking about a surgery with whole bunch of risks. It made me so mad. I replied ok and thought ok - i might stop by if I have time between other doctors who i am seeing. I thought that 1) it was very stupid of them to think that a person considering a surgery would only see one doctor ( especially when coming from another country). 2) Judy acted so unprofessionally when she first showed me her character and changed her voice from warm to cold in a matter of second and then when she tried to create an illusion of how busy they are. When the date came I decided not to go there at all especially after meeting other people who did see him - they told me how small and filthy his office is ( I cannot confirm that since again I never made to his office). I also was not impressed by his website - very poor quality of before/after - however, i tried to ignore it since some people truly do not understand the value of a good website ( how else are we suppose to evaluate when the internet is the initial source of info)? They did call me the date when they were suppose to see me between patients saying that I missed my appointment!Can you believe it?! i replied - you guys never bothered to make one for me! That was it. 2 other doctors that I've seen in LA area and am happy about is Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants and Dr. Yonai. I placed a review for Dr. Vladimir here and will post one for the other surgeon soon.

|  Best experience of my life.  |  show details
      Oct 12th, 2011

I am a patient of Dr. Yoho. I had breast implants done, and I'm so estatic with the results. They look and feel so natural, I'm am more than happy with my results.

Oct 12th, 2011

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about getting liposuction done but I'm glad I did it with Dr. Yoho. After having a child, I felt that I was not going to get my body back. I have tried going to the gym and all kinds of diet but the stubborn fat that accumulated in my abdominal area was not giving up. Then my coworker referred me to Dr. Yoho. He, Judy, Jeremy and his entire staff are very professional from the beginning. They are very courteous, friendly, and understanding. They answered all my questions and put me at ease about the procedure. They were also easy to contact to after the procedure when I have questions. I would not trust anyone else but himand his staff for the future procedures. Not only did I get my body back but also the confidence that I did not know I have. Thank you so much Dr. Yoho for all of your help and for changing my life.

Dec 8th, 2010

I have had 3 procedures done with Dr Yoho over the last 5 years. He has always been very professional, compassionate, caring & knowledgable. I like that Dr Yoho talks with me at my level, in words and explanations that I can understand. He has always delivered what he said he would, and I have always came out with a very natural looking result. I recommend Dr Yoho without any reservation to any & all. He is an A doctor and his staff & facility as well.

|  Dr. Yoho Review  |  show details
      by Michelle S on Oct 30th, 2010

I think Dr. Yoho is a gifted surgeon! His staff did a great, conservative consult with me, and he delivered excellent results. I would recommend him to anyone. I do think that it's tough to get in touch with someone at his office at times, but that is because they are so busy! Even so, they don't over-book, and take the time to answer all your questions and address all your concerns. If you can get in to see him and his staff, you're in for a treat. I've seen Yoho and his staff, not just for surgery, but for other non-invasive procedures. I know I'll be a long time client and am lucky to have been referred to him. Thanks Dr. Yoho & Judy & Jeremy!!

|  Bravo !  |  show details
      Feb 27th, 2010

To find a doctor for a sensitive, personal treatment such as facial skin care can be challenging. I am a return pt of Dr. Yoho's and am so thrilled to have just completed another treatment with him. (My last treatment was 10 years ago and it worked!) He spent as much time with me as needed, answered all my questions, made wise suggestions and was thorough in his explanations. His work is perfect. His staff is absolutely the best group of people I have ever met in this environment. Kind, loving, compassionate, smart... and consistent! I am proud to know them. If you are considering skin treatments, I strongly recommend that you make an appointment for a consultation and see for yourself. You will be in the best of hands. These people have the highest integrity, truest concern and deepest understanding. Dr. Yoho made my experience so successful, I have absolutely no regrets, only praise.

|  neck lift and mini face lift  |  show details
      by Louise P. on Feb 21st, 2010

Thanks Dr. Yoho and Jeremy. You both did an excellent job. Dr. Yoho did 3 resurfacing procedures with a SmartXIDE C02 Fractuated Lazer on my face, neck and chest at a very reasonable price. It completely removed all blemeshes on my skin. The wrinkles on the corner of my eyes, upper lips and neck were almost gone. I am 65 but my skin has the look of a 30 years old. He then fixed a bad neck lift I had done 10 years ago by another Plastic Surgeon. He did a great front and back neck lift and a mini face lift. I highly recommend both Dr. Yoho and Jeremy.

|  He's great  |  show details
      Feb 7th, 2010

Everyone in the office is kind and caring answers all my questions and took care of me very well after my surgery

|  Repeat Client  |  show details
      by Jenny on Jan 25th, 2010

I've gone back to Dr. Yoho for a few different procedures over the years. I always consult with at least one other doctor in the field yet each time, I find myself returning to Dr. Yoho. I've also confidently referred several friends to Dr. Yoho of whom at least one has had Dr. Yoho do her surgeries. Even my fianc has used Dr. Yoho for a minor procedure. Dont let the small-town office fool you; theyre just as good if not better than the glossy Beverly Hills facilities. I have no hesitation recommending Dr. Yoho and his staff.

|  Chin/Neck, Facelift  |  show details
      by Patricia Kuklovsky on Jan 24th, 2010

After arriving for initial consultation I was rather nervous, but was soon put as ease by Judy (Dr. Yoho's nurse)during our visit before the doctors came in. Everything was explained to me and all questions were thoroughly answered. Everyone in the office was very friendly and knowledgeable. Only waited a week for my chin/neck and facelift, with some fat placement. After surgery I was able to stay the night at the surgery center and was in expert hands with (Irene). It was like having my own private nurse; and that was comforting. On leaving, I was given directions for my home care and Judy (nurse) called me everyday to check on me and to tell me when to remove my bandage and shower/wash hair, etc. That was also very comforting to know that after leaving the surgery center I was not just forgotten. They were always just a phone call away. I would rate my experience with Dr. Yoho and his staff as excellent. I would not hesitate to refer my friends and family to him, or to have additional work done myself. Thank you Dr. Yoho and all of your Staff as well.

|  Wonderful Experience!  |  show details
      by Jennifer R. on Dec 23rd, 2009

Dr. Yoho is very knowledgeable in his field. I felt very confident in his ability to give me a good result. He has a wonderful P.A, Jeremy Romaine, who is extremely professional and knowledgeable as well. He also gives great Botox injections! I would recommend this office to anyone. Every member of the staff will make you feel comfortable and at ease with any procedure you choose. The negative comments that have been made are obviously planted and fake. Dr. Yoho has actually fixed several of my friends' breast implants that were botched by OTHER incompetent doctors. Thank you Dr. Yoho!

|  Great Doctor, Wonderful Staff  |  show details
      by D Pinegar on Dec 22nd, 2009

Dr Yoho and all of his staff have always treated me with respect and answer all of my questions. Dr Yoho put me at ease and there was no pain and I could always call and go in on the next appointment day. I had a brow lift, upper eyelids, cheek implants, neck tightened, filler and skin resurfacing. The price was very reasonable and the staff was always kind and helpful. The reason I choose Dr Yoho, his website. Read his website and you will see what I mean. First I went to a "known" plastic surgeon and the price I was quoted for just eyelids was $14,000. When I said that could not afford that much, they dropped the quote to $7,000. I did not trust them and said no. Plus they kept my $250 fee because I would not have the expensive surgery. I paid a lot less than the $14,000 for all of my procedures. I love the way I look and I love the staff at Dr Yoho,s office.

|  A WONDERFUL DOCTOR WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS  |  show details
      Dec 20th, 2009

my experience with DR YOHO was warm and loving i would recommend anyone to him....

|  Dr Yoho Robert A Md is Great!!!  |  show details
      by Citysearch User on Dec 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Liposuction and breast augmentation simply the best. Dr Yoho called me several times personally to ask how I was doing. Go for a free consul...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com