Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Yood
Dr. Robert Yood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Auburn, MA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yood is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital, UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus and UMass Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Yood has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Yood has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Yood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. John Mckenna
Worcester, MA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Jonathan Taylor
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Ashraf Elkerm
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Worcester, MA 0.01 mi35