Dr. Robert Yordan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2009
Dr. Yordan talked down to me in a very condescending manner. I have severe anxiety about needles, which he only exacerbated by not taking me seriously. He was not at all empathetic or caring, and made me feel very foolish for being in pain. If you are anxious about surgery, I recommend finding someone more caring.

September 10th, 2009
dr yordan is terrific but typical ob/gyn office women go into labor gyn patients wait
I love Dr Yordan. He is knowledgable and caring. He has been my gyn since my early 20's and delivered my twins 7yrs ago. In fact he not only delivered my sons - he saved their lives by recommending that I be monitored at the hospital even though my only "issue" was that I needed to be catheterized (long story!)He can appear kind of "formal" for example post-exam if he comes in and you are still tying your shoes he apologizes and blushes (ok you just performed a gyn exam I think it's ok if my shoes aren't tied!) but once you get to know him you realize it is really a level of respect for you as a person. He truly cares about you as an individual. He remembers small details about your life and wants to make sure that you get the medical care you need. I called his office because my mom who did not have a regular gyn (no insurance) had some scary symptoms he got her right in and made sure she received financial assistance. I RECOMMEND DR YORDAN TO EVERYONE!!!!!