A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Youngman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Youngman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Youngman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Youngman MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Youngman practice?
- Dr. Robert Youngman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Youngman practices Urology near New Smyrna Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL.
See New Smyrna Beach Urologists.