A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Yoxtheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Yoxtheimer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Yoxtheimer, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoxtheimer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yoxtheimer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Laverne Yoxtheimer FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Yoxtheimer practice?
- Dr. Robert Yoxtheimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Yoxtheimer practices Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.