Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goldstein has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Z. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Robert Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Addiction Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Hicksville Internists, Hicksville Nephrologists, and Hicksville Addiction Specialists.