A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zaccagnini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zaccagnini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zaccagnini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccagnini graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Zaccagnini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Zaccagnini MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Zaccagnini practice?
- Dr. Robert Zaccagnini has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zaccagnini practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Warrendale, PA.
See Latrobe Internists, Latrobe Pulmonologists, and Latrobe Sleep Medicine Doctors.