Learn more about Dr. Robert Zaccagnini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zaccagnini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaccagnini
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaccagnini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zaccagnini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccagnini graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Zaccagnini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Zaccagnini MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Zaccagnini practice?
- Dr. Robert Zaccagnini has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zaccagnini practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Latrobe, PA.
See Latrobe Internists, Latrobe Pulmonologists, and Latrobe Sleep Medicine Doctors.