A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zadylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zadylak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zadylak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zadylak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zadylak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadylak graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Zadylak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregory Zadylak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Zadylak practice?
- Dr. Robert Zadylak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zadylak practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.