A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zaid, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaid graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rajaee Zaid DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Zaid practice?
- Dr. Robert Zaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zaid practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.