A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zaid, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaid
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaid graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raja Zaid DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Zaid practice?
- Dr. Robert Zaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zaid practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.