Dr. Robert Zajac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Zajac?

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr. Zajac spends quality time answering questions and putting my child's nerves at ease. He is friendly, caring, honest & professional. His office is clean and his staff is awesome.

Bad bedside manner, wouldn't go back

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I'm not sure of his skill, he doesn't seem to have good answers and has been very harsh and shaming to my children in his tone. Horrible bedside manner, my kids call him the mean Dr they don't want to go back to.

HUGE disappointment.

Posted on August 26th, 2011

My daughter had always been healty, so never really needed anything but immunizations, so when she started not feeling well, I took her to Dr Zajac. He said her stomach aches were vague and she was probably anxious. The stomach aches went on and on and I took her back, but he did no testing and had nothing to offer me other than she probably has "something going on at school." Finally, after she developed bad diarrhea, I called and requested stool samples to be done, and never got a call back to tell me they were not normal, then he blamed his nurses for not calling me to tell me the results. My daughter has been diagnosed with numerous medical conditions, and we now spend a great deal of time going to specialists in the cities who truly do care, and aren't so quick to put a psychological label on everything. Would NOT reccomend him to anyone!!!!

Good Listener

Posted on March 6th, 2011

My daughter jumped around from many different doctors within GRHS and surrounding areas. I could not find a doctor I liked. Until my daughter was hospitilized for low oxygen saturation due to her asthma. She had Dr. Wagoner as her doctor then and he was horrible. I was told by admitting doc in ER that her chest xray showed viral pnuemonia, and negative for H1N1. Wagoner prescribed normal asthma meds, antibiotic, and tamaflu (for H1N1). I was soo confused since one doc told me viral pnuemonia which cannot be cured by antibiotics, and she tested negative for the flu. Tamaflu stops your body from making proteins thus stopping production of the flu. I refused this medication and recieved many confused looks and a call from wagoner trying to push me to allow it since she may have the flu just not progressed enough to test positive. I told him since she is in the hospital, your nurses should be watching for signs and symptoms so if she did get it she could get medication on time (tamaflu must be given a certain time after contraction of flu). A LPN friend of mine heard of Zajac and told me to ask for a visitation and not to leave till I got one. I told the nurse and waiting awhile (Zajac is a busy doc schedule is always full). Zajac came in and someone told him Wagoner requested his consultation. Big Lie wagoner must have seen my request and did it as his. Zajac came in and told me a bunch of information that should have been told to me first visit to ER. None thought to give a referral to the board of pediatric doctor either. Zajac has always made me feel like my time is crucial and i have never felt rushed. He also listens to me and actually takes some of my paranoid mama ideas to heart because some are good. His nurses are also very wonderful and knowledgable.

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Diagnosed my son with anxiety disorder without even speaking with me, only his mother. Unprofessional and unethical. Should have his license taken away. Total quack

Posted on October 18th, 2009