Learn more about Dr. Robert Zaloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zaloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaloom
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Zaloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zaloom, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaloom graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaloom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Zaloom MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zaloom practice?
- Dr. Robert Zaloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zaloom practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.