A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zaloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zaloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaloom
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zaloom, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaloom graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaloom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Zaloom MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zaloom practice?
- Dr. Robert Zaloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zaloom practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.