- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zaloom is Excellent. Dr. Zaloom has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zaloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Angiography-Coronary, Heart Catheterization, and Nutrition Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaloom graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zaloom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaloom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zaloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zaloom practice?
Dr. Robert Zaloom practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Zaloom, Dr. Bobby Zaloom, Dr. Robbie Zaloom, Dr. Rupert Zaloom