Learn more about Dr. Robert Zaloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zaloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaloom
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zaloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zaloom, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaloom graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaloom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Zaloom MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zaloom practice?
- Dr. Robert Zaloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zaloom practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.