A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zaloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zaloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zaloom, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaloom graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaloom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Zaloom MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zaloom practice?
- Dr. Robert Zaloom has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zaloom practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.