A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zamore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zamore is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zamore, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamore graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Zamore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Zamore MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zamore practice?
- Dr. Robert Zamore has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zamore practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.