A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zane, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zane graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Zane MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Zane practice?
- Dr. Robert Zane has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zane practices Surgery near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Surgeons.