Dr. Robert Zane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Zane?

January 24th, 2016

Doctor had no expertise and lied to the patient

In 2004 dr Zane perform my thyroid surgery and exploratory parathyroid surgery. He took out my normal parathyroid ( pathology report) never ever disclosed to me and the fact that he and his resident (?) Matthew Romano "butchered my neck" ( per next Kaiser surgeon), then refused to meet with me to explain what happened during that surgery. He said to Kaiser Ombudsman that "he felt uncomfortable meeting with me". He caused my disability, lied to me saying after the surgery that " I am cured". This surgeon showed in my case incompetence and unethical conduct by not disclosing the true outcome of the surgery. By the way, he did leave behind my parathyroid adenoma.

December 17th, 2013

work at Md Anderson cancer center

A little over five years ago I had my gastric bypass surgery which you performed on me I was weighing 402 before the surgery and today 5 years later I have stayed between 155 and 160. Thank you for giving me my life back though it has not always been an easy road with the food and things not agreeing with me I do not regret one minute meeting this man he saved my life and never made me feel bad about my self always with a smile on his face whenever I saw him. I truly believe he enjoys the work he does. Thank you DR ROBERT ZANE.

March 21st, 2013

You are not only very good surgeon you listened to my story and your funny thank you

February 28th, 2012

Apprieciative

Dr. Zane has been the best thing in helping me get my life back on track. I was a complicated case, but he looked at everything that had been done previous by other doctors and seemed to be on point with what was going on with me and had a plan which nobody else could do. After my surgery I recovered quickly which even surprised him. He even performed surgery on my wife under an emergency situation and she came out fine. I do have to thank Dr.E.Burke for his dilligent research and recommendation to refer us to Dr. Zane.

July 24th, 2011

Amazing!

Dr Zane is phenomenal! He makes you feel comfortable and makes sure you're very knowledgeable about what to expect and what he expects. Thanks for making a difference in my life and countless others. Kudos to you!!

June 28th, 2011

Dr. Robert E. Zane at Kaiser is the BEST!

Dr. Zane is a phenomenal surgeon! Love this guy. Cutting-edge (no pun) surgical/medical skills and knowledge, with an extremely down to earth persona and very caring bedside manner. He changed my life through his vast knowledge of bariatric weight loss surgery and trust me, I am very thankful.

May 17th, 2011

Very satisfied patient

I was very pleased with Dr Zane and his care.

May 22nd, 2009

Very satisfied patient

Dr Zane I feel saved my life. I was having all kinds of problems and was referred to him by another Kaiser surgeron that botched my hernia repair. Not only did Dr Zane correct that hernia - he revised my gastric bypass that was done incorrectly and a second hernia. I was told the mesh that the original Kaiser doctor was recalled - HELLO, why wasn't I contacted. Are there other patients out their that have the same problem? Plus - what about the incorrect original gastric bypass - are there other patients having the pain and suffering I endured for 5 years before meeting Dr Zane? I cannot tell you how thankful I am that God let me to him. I was always in fear of my stomach attacks that had me in pain and vomiting bile. Enough was enough - now what do I do know other patients may be having issues

March 12th, 2009

Dr. Zane is one of the top bariatric surgeons. He performed my gastric sleeve and his confidence along with answering any and all questions, allayed any fears I might have had. He was professional, caring, and never rushed me out of the hospital after surgery. My health and well-being was number one on his priorty list.

September 28th, 2017