Dr. Robert Zappia Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Zappia?

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I came across this website and cannot believe how disgusted I am to read the filth that the other 3 reviewers have written. How dare you!! I have lived in this community for over 40 years and personally know how much this man has helped my family as well as others. My mother and daughter both suffer from a congenital eye defect that if left untreated causes blindness. Dr. Zappia fixed both my mother and my daughters eyes. I am so grateful to him for that. He treated me and my family with kindness and generosity, he even saw my daughter after hours and without charging us our copay. I cannot believe the filth that you people have written, I suggest you rethink what this man has actually done for you and the many other people in this community! God help your poor pathetic souls!

I hope this guy is no longer practicing.

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I was looking for the name of an opth md, and ran across "DR" Zappia's name. All I can say is, that I hope the old boy is retired by now. I would not allow him to treat my worst enemy! I too had an encounter with him many years ago, and found him to be a real pig. Insensitive remarks, curse words, and the sympathy of a rock. So bad that I wrote a letter to the patient rep at Beaver Med to complain, of course that got me nowhere. I am well connected to the medical community in town and not only do his patients despise him, but other physicians, and office staff do too!

Dont trust with your eye sight

Posted on May 9th, 2013

You are a shame to doctors. You made me go blind due to your inexperience and nasty and hateful demeanor. What is really sad is that you could not fess up to making me go blind. You denied you did anything wrong. That is fine and I learned to live with it. I hope you remember me for the rest of your life as I will remember you. "everyone wants to be the doctor except the doctor" One thing I will never forget you told me.

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I talked to you briefly (in your office) fiftten years ago. Time will not erase the rude, nasty, hateful things that you said to me. You are, by far, the worst human being that I have ever met.

Posted on July 3rd, 2014