A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zawodny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zawodny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zawodny
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Zawodny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zawodny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zawodny graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Zawodny has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Zawodny MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Zawodny practice?
- Dr. Robert Zawodny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zawodny practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists and Lutherville Timonium Cardiologists.