Dr. Robert Zaworski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 6th, 2016
Thankful for Dr. Z
Dr. Zaworski is a very talented experienced surgeon. I came to Dr. Zaworski after a very bad "nose job" by another surgeon. Because of Dr. Zaworski I now look normal. You can't hide your face, so going to the right surgeon is very important. I only wish I had met Dr. Zaworski sooner.

October 26th, 2015
SIMPLY THE BEST!
Dr. Zaworski is simply the Best when it comes to Plastic Surgery. I have had my eyes done, mini face lift and rhinoplasty in the past 10 years. I would never let any touch me other than him. Don't hesitate to choose him for any plastic surgery procedure.

October 22nd, 2015
Glad I found Dr. Z
I was nervous going in to talk about my nose, but Dr. Zaworski and staff calmed my nerves. I have now had the surgery and could not be more pleased. My sister has an appointment with him next week. This nose runs in the family!!

August 30th, 2015
Looking Forward to Getting My Face Back!
I haven't even had the surgery yet, but I have met with Dr. Z. & his staff & know I've chosen the right place. I'll be back to let you know how it went!

February 11th, 2015
Atlanta's Very Best
The Best Surgeon in Atlanta! I had a complicated problem that do not could seem to resolve. I walked into Dr. Zaworski's office and problem solved! I will never let another surgeon touch my face again, EXCEPT Dr. Zaworski.

February 1st, 2012
Atlanta's Best
Dr. Zaworski and has staff are Atlanta's best! I could not be happier with my surgery and Dr. Zaworski. He is caring and the office is excellent! I highly recommend this surgeon.

January 13th, 2012
Wonderful Experience
Dr Zaworski was recommended to me by my gynecologist and it was the best tip ever! Dr Zaworski was kind and patient as I explained my dissatisfaction with a prior nose surgery from a different surgeon that had left me even more unhappy with my appearance than when I started. After Dr. Zaworski corrected and enhanced the appearance of my nose, I am now confident that I look as beautiful as I always dreamt I could.

December 1st, 2011
My Favorite Doctor
Dr Zaworski is a physician who takes excellent care of his patients and I can personally attest to that. He and his staff made me comfortable and their upbeat and confident attitudes were very helpful as I considered plastic surgery. I had no qualms that this doctor would see me through a personal makeover that I had been contemplating for a decade and I was gratified to see I was right. My results were wonderful and even more than I had hoped for. Thank you Dr Z.

April 20th, 2011
Wonderful, Compassionate Plant
Dr. Zaworski took excellent care of me before, during and after a recent deviated septum surgery. He addressed not only my breathing concerns, but also my wish to have the lifelong hump on my nose smoothed out. I can now breathe freely and also have the confidence that a beautiful, undetectably surgically refined nose has given me.

January 7th, 2011
Extraordinary Physician
While facing a troubling situation involving facial skin cancer, I found Dr. Zaworski to be highly skilled, creative, patient and most reassuring.I would recommend him without reservation.

December 30th, 2010
My life changed after meeting Dr. Zaworski. This is the first year I have worn a 2 piece swimsuit since before I had my 2 children. My husband and I have the spark back. I feel better about myself and it shows with everything in my life. Thank you for giving me my life back.

December 12th, 2010
Love My Natural Facelift
I heard Dr Zaworski did something called a Natural Facelift and I was not disappointed with the results! I look like a more rested version of myself and not like a wind tunnel alien that you might see with other facelifts that are overdone by other, less skillful surgeons. I made an excellent choice in Dr. Zaworski and I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking a natural result.