Robert E. Zaworski, M.D. MD, PC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
BAD RHINOPLASTY
I am very unhappy with the rhinoplasty I received by this surgeon. I went into it just wanting the best version of MY nose, some subtle tweaks to my hump and droopy tip. The pictures I was shown at my consult of previous patients showed subtle changes--the best version of their nose, so I was fooled. What I ended up with is a completely different nose that is too small/short/narrow for my face, with too much nostril show, and makes me less attractive. I was attractive, just with a big nose pre-surgery. If you like 1990's style noses with a scooped bridge, and not a nose that would actually fit your face, beauty, and looks unnatural, this may be your place. There was no computer imaging done and the plan for the surgery given to me by Dr Zaworski was very vague. I literally just wanted my nose tweaked, not a completely different nose. I feel naive and stupid for going into this surgery and to this surgeon with so little research. The office staff is nice, but not nice enough to make me like this new nose. Now I have to spend additional time and a lot of money (not to mention emotions) going to a top revision specialist out of state to get some semblance of the best version of my birth nose. Bottom line is if I could do over, I would go to a facial plastic surgeon who offers computer imaging and is on the exact same page as I am as far as facial aesthetics go.

May 21st, 2017
Rhinoplasty FAIL
I am extremely disappointed with my results. I asked for some tweaking and ended up with a brand new ugly nose that was overly narrowed, shortened, and lowered. It's completely unaesthetically pleasing to my face. He's a nice guy and the staff is nice, but that doesn't really matter when your face is ruined.

January 7th, 2016
Thankful for Dr. Z
Dr. Zaworski is a very talented experienced surgeon. I came to Dr. Zaworski after a very bad "nose job" by another surgeon. Because of Dr. Zaworski I now look normal. You can't hide your face, so going to the right surgeon is very important. I only wish I had met Dr. Zaworski sooner.

October 26th, 2015
SIMPLY THE BEST!
Dr. Zaworski is simply the Best when it comes to Plastic Surgery. I have had my eyes done, mini face lift and rhinoplasty in the past 10 years. I would never let any touch me other than him. Don't hesitate to choose him for any plastic surgery procedure.

October 23rd, 2015
Glad I found Dr. Z
I was nervous going in to talk about my nose, but Dr. Zaworski and staff calmed my nerves. I have now had the surgery and could not be more pleased. My sister has an appointment with him next week. This nose runs in the family!!

August 30th, 2015
Looking Forward to Getting My Face Back!
I haven't even had the surgery yet, but I have met with Dr. Z. & his staff & know I've chosen the right place. I'll be back to let you know how it went!

February 11th, 2015
Atlanta's Very Best
The Best Surgeon in Atlanta! I had a complicated problem that do not could seem to resolve. I walked into Dr. Zaworski's office and problem solved! I will never let another surgeon touch my face again, EXCEPT Dr. Zaworski.

February 2nd, 2012
Atlanta's Best
Dr. Zaworski and has staff are Atlanta's best! I could not be happier with my surgery and Dr. Zaworski. He is caring and the office is excellent! I highly recommend this surgeon.

January 13th, 2012
Wonderful Experience
Dr Zaworski was recommended to me by my gynecologist and it was the best tip ever! Dr Zaworski was kind and patient as I explained my dissatisfaction with a prior nose surgery from a different surgeon that had left me even more unhappy with my appearance than when I started. After Dr. Zaworski corrected and enhanced the appearance of my nose, I am now confident that I look as beautiful as I always dreamt I could.

December 2nd, 2011
My Favorite Doctor
Dr Zaworski is a physician who takes excellent care of his patients and I can personally attest to that. He and his staff made me comfortable and their upbeat and confident attitudes were very helpful as I considered plastic surgery. I had no qualms that this doctor would see me through a personal makeover that I had been contemplating for a decade and I was gratified to see I was right. My results were wonderful and even more than I had hoped for. Thank you Dr Z.

April 20th, 2011
Wonderful, Compassionate Plant
Dr. Zaworski took excellent care of me before, during and after a recent deviated septum surgery. He addressed not only my breathing concerns, but also my wish to have the lifelong hump on my nose smoothed out. I can now breathe freely and also have the confidence that a beautiful, undetectably surgically refined nose has given me.

January 7th, 2011
Extraordinary Physician
While facing a troubling situation involving facial skin cancer, I found Dr. Zaworski to be highly skilled, creative, patient and most reassuring.I would recommend him without reservation.