A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeck
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zeck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeck graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Zeck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thaddeus Zeck MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Zeck practice?
- Dr. Robert Zeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zeck practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Plainfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Plainfield Internists and Plainfield Pulmonologists.