A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zee graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Zee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Fairfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Zee DO is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Zee practice?
- Dr. Robert Zee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zee practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, OH and Mansfield, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors and Columbus Internists.