Dr. Robert Zehr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2016
When I went to Dr. Zehr for help, my hip was so painful I was socially isolated and unable to do any of the activities I'd enjoyed before. He replaced my left hip using the anterior approach. Within a few days, I needed no pain medications. Within 6 days, no more cane or walker. Within 4 weeks, I was back to walking, golfing and dancing. His friendly professional team are the best. I cannot thank them enough.

October 31st, 2016
Quick Recovery
The overall process was so controlled and understood ahead of time that great results were inevitable. The key for me was the therapy plan after surgery. The 6 day a week in-home therapy, in my opinion, was the reason for such quick recovery of the hip replacement. In two months able to do everything: biking, golf and tennis for a 73 year old guy!

September 24th, 2016
The Best
The most informed, intelligent, rational orthopedic surgeon I have seen. And I have seen many. Most want to inject you with stuff that does nothing but costs a lot. :Many want to replace your knee. This doctor says inject with cortisone every three months as long as it works. Don't have surgery until a last resort. I have the utmost respect for this doctor that came from Cleveland Clinic. And when Cortisone no longer works he will be the guy who will do my surgery.

August 23rd, 2016
Quality all around
So glad my GP referred me to Dr. Zehr. I was pretty sure my hip was a mess and I'd be seeing the end of a scalpel in my future, but that wasn't the case. After more than a year of living with pain and discomfort Dr. Zehr quickly isolated the cause of my discomfort and one needle and one day later I'm a happy camper. Thanks Dr Zehr and to all your staff who just seem toreally enjoy working in your office.

August 22nd, 2016
I sure picked the right doctor.
Impressive pre-surgical instructions. Followed to a T and used all info that was made available to me. Out of hospital the next day. Rehab and nurses sent to my house for the first week. Afterwards, rehab followed and was better than I have been in years. No residual pain at all! Took a trip 4 months post surgery, and I didn't even have a limp! I would trust Dr. Zehr with absolutely anyone I care about!

August 16th, 2016
Excellent DR.
Great Physician!! And all of the people associated with the Good Doctor were phenomenal. From day 1 to my last appt. last week, It felt GOOD to go see him.

June 19th, 2016
Dr Zehr's staff are friendly, professional, and were always helpful with questions and concerns. Dr Zehr spent time going over procedure I was having, answering questions. Very thorough with what to expect before, during and after surgery. I'm doing great after hip replacement!

March 14th, 2016
Super Easy Recovery
The entire surgical experience from the initial visit, to the day of surgery and post-op check up has been nothing but an extremely easy, pain-free and a fast recovery experience. I have nothing but praise for the professionalism and friendliness of the staff as well and will recommend anyone I encounter who needs hip or knee surgery to the Zehr Center. Wonderful experience, thank you.

February 11th, 2016
zehr is a magician making pain & stiffness disapear into comfortable
hip replaced up walking four hours after surgery without any pain walking quarter mile four times a day without walker or cane two days after surgery no pain could not be more pleased

January 30th, 2016
Dr ZEHR IS THE BEST THE STAFF IS ALSO THE BEST NEED A DOCTOR DR ZEHR IS THE ONE.

December 27th, 2015
Straightforward presentation of my situation and the choices available for me

December 4th, 2015
I had both knees replaced at the same time. It's been 1 year and many days I'll walk 6-7 miles with golf included. I have no pain at all and walk without a limp for the first time in years. Dr. Zehr did a great job and always made you feel like you were imprortant and took the time to talk to you and explain things clearly.