Dr. Robert Zehr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Naples, FL

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2017
Dr. Zehr is my orthopedist for life!!!!
I was very pleased with my two visits to Dr. Zehr's office. His staff was very friendly and helpful and put me at ease. Dr. Zehr took a very conservative approach with me regards my frayed meniscus. Rather than recommending surgery as a previous orthopedist did, he employed non-invasive techniques. I am completely pain free.

July 23rd, 2017
Second Hip Replacement by Zehr - golfing in 10 days!!
Dr. Zehr did my left hip 3 years ago & it was such a positive surgery experience. Very little pain and back golfing within a few weeks. So when I needed my right hip done I went back to Dr. Zehr. This time was EVEN BETTER!! The anterior approach is the best & he is the best at it in my opinion. I was walking without a walker or cane the next day and I went back to my regular golf game 10 days after the surgery. This is crazy and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Zehr and his staff.

July 8th, 2017
Efficient and Professional
I am a 73 year old tennis player and I needed a hip replacement to be able to keep playing. Dr. Zehr and his team are true professionals. They walk you through each step of the process and give you a 3 ring binder with the details for the pre op, operation and post op information you need for the meds, hospital, preparation and physical therapy. Dr. Zehr uses the latest technology and equipment and is a perfectionist. I am not just saying that, the nurses and physical therapist who took care of me after the operation also gave that feedback. Without any reservation I would recommend Dr. Zehr to anyone needing a hip operation. He and his staff are outstanding!

July 5th, 2017
2 hip replacements
1st hip replacement went very well 7 yrs ago...2nd replacement even better, amazingly fast painless recovery!

June 18th, 2017
I was an avid cyclist. The arthritis in my right knee was unbearable. Before meeting Dr Zehr, I'd gone to 4 different orthopedic doctors. I had 3 surgeries on my knees. I had many cortisone shots. The doctors were telling me I needed a total knee replacement. I finally got in to see Dr. Zehr after reading his reviews on the internet. He said I was an excellent candidate for a partial knee replacement (which I had never heard of)! I just knew from the very first day that I could trust this doctor. He and his staff are amazing, organized an friendly. I had a PKR in March. Two weeks later I had full range of motion and I slowly began cycling again. After 6 weeks, my right knee was amazing thanks to Dr. Zehr! I am cycling 5 days a week. I can walk and even run without pain! The Zehr Center has changed my life. I retired to ride and thanks to Dr. Zehr, I am riding strong and I am riding fast! When I'm not cycling, I'm in the gym.

June 10th, 2017
Great result. Amazing attention to detail!
Dr. Zehr and his staff were meticulous in their care. Couldn't be happier with my full knee replacement by Dr Zehr and his great staff at the beautiful Seaside Surgery Center in Naples, FL.

May 29th, 2017
Hip replacement
Great experience on hip replacement- very professional and understanding!

March 10th, 2017
Great doctor! Amazing surgery! Incredible result!
Three days post total hip replacement, I was off narcotic pain meds. Four days post-op I was walking unassisted. One week after surgery, I was driving and walking my dog about 2 tenths of a mile each day. Any pain from the surgery was minimal compared to the arthritis pain before the surgery!

February 17th, 2017
Recommend
Awesome Doctor and staff. My consultation and evaluation was excellent. Dr. Zehr staff put me at ease immediately. Dr. Zehr listened, diaganose my hip pain, and treated it successfully.

February 14th, 2017
Dr. Zehr was very friendly, he explained the procedure to me. Dr. Zehr did not rush me at the time of visit to schedule the surgery. He informed me to talk to your family and decide what was the plan. My plan was to have surgery and I am having a very good outcome. As for bedside maners it's 110%.

January 9th, 2017
Very professional staff;highly qualified and compassionate doctor

November 15th, 2016
When I went to Dr. Zehr for help, my hip was so painful I was socially isolated and unable to do any of the activities I'd enjoyed before. He replaced my left hip using the anterior approach. Within a few days, I needed no pain medications. Within 6 days, no more cane or walker. Within 4 weeks, I was back to walking, golfing and dancing. His friendly professional team are the best. I cannot thank them enough.