Dr. Amos Zeidman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amos Zeidman?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Amos Zeidman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2015

The wait time is long at times, and they are picky about what insurance they take. DR. ZEIDMAN does care and do what is best for his patients. He makes sure to follow up with his patients and gets them help when they need it. Dr. ZEIDMAN'S initial diagnoses about me in particular were very wrong and it took me 3 years to be myself again. I was a lot worse under his care before I got better. He had me on extended release medications that kept me up all night. Then without adjusting my previous meds he put me on sleeping pills that kept me sleeping all day. I couldn't work, I couldn't funtion. If you are unhappy and feel you are getting incorrect medictions, please get a second oppionin elsewhere. Not all doctors are right for you, you just need to be comfortable with the ones you pick.

October 10th, 2014

The wait is long but he is open late and on Saturdays which is great for me since I work during the week. He diagnosed my anxiety and since my treatment with him, My life has changed for the better. With in 2 months of the correct treatment I found a high paying job in my field and have enrolled back in grad school. nd was able to continue grad

April 4th, 2014

Concerned

My wife went to him for years and I saw her mental state deteriorate,I was concerned because he just kept giving her pills without even telling her what was wrong with her. Now my familly is destroyed because of him.he should be in jail not prescribing medication.i am discusted with him and this state for not stoping him.

August 31st, 2012

his office is a little small and older looking but he was very nice friendly caring. checked with my pcp re issues. made sure not to overprescribe. during my 2nd visit there was a woman there complaing loudly about him but she probably just needs help. i thought dr zeidman was very concerned for my welfare and he listened very well to my issues. i like him and will recommend him. the wait was a little long but just bring a book and the time will pass quickly.there were many regular clients there and no one seemed put out or upset. very glad he is available so quickly for patients appointments and that he is local and still taking new patients . plus he even took my insurance! so give him a try. he's like a nice old grandfather and again very kind

April 7th, 2012

i unlike the other woman think dr zeidman is a wonderful dr and he has helped me tremendously. he IS very proffessional and extremely intelligent

October 7th, 2011

He is not listening to patient's family, does everything in contrary. In fact he prescribed my son a medication he is heavy dependent on, no other doctor would do that. Seems like he does not care about patient. Very unprofessional behavior. Office is the mess, all the stuff around is cheap and seems like taken from charity. But the worst thing that he is the one who get hooked my son on medication he doesn't need. Dr. Zeidman did not request any previous medical records from other doctors, not even being curious about my son's medical history. So overall, he made the situation much worse then it was. And another point - he is the only in MetroWest who is available for visits, other doctors are booked months ahead, because he is not professional as others; so he is available for people with addiction for easy prescribed unnecessary medication.

July 19th, 2017