Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Zelis
Dr. Robert Zelis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Hill, PA, with other offices in Hershey, PA and Harrisburg, PA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zelis is affiliated with Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Zelis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Zelis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.
Dr. Svetlana Shifrin Douglas
Camp Hill, PA 0 mi22
Dr. David Macaluso
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Camp Hill, PA 0 mi20
Dr. Sarah Lantzy
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Camp Hill, PA 0 mi11