A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zelman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Zelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Zelman DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Zelman practice?
- Dr. Robert Zelman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Zelman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Great Falls, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Butte, MT.
See Great Falls Internists and Great Falls Cardiologists.