A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zelman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Zelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Zelman DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Zelman practice?
- Dr. Robert Zelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zelman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Internists and Great Falls Cardiologists.