Learn more about Dr. Robert Zelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zelman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Zelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Zelman DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Zelman practice?
- Dr. Robert Zelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zelman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.