Learn more about Dr. Robert Zeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zeman, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Breast Cancer
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Zeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Zeman practice?
Dr. Robert Zeman practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Washington Radiologists.