A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Breast Cancer
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Zeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Zeman FACR and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Zeman practice?
- Dr. Robert Zeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zeman practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Washington Radiologists.